BanditPls

Wheelchairs

Don't you think it would be cool to introduce wheelchairs into the game? Wheelchair zombies in the hospital that roll down the corridors at breakneck speed coming to mash you up, that would creep me out. You could even get your own wheelchair and stick some spikes on the sides of the wheels, there, got yourself a chariot, mend some ropes and get some bambis to carry you around the coast.

Even curtains or carpets or something that you can hang up on windows to block the view and/or tag with spraypaint, I think that would be awesome, of course it would be open to abuse however. Imagine running through Elektro or Cherno and seeing a huge banner hanging from a building saying "Free beans" or something lmfao it would be great.

I would also like the ability to defecate ingame, running through the woods and you come across a big steaming turd, upon probing it with the new point finger ability, you can guage the temperature and determine when the dump was taken, helping tracking (I guess).

I would also like a network of radio stations throughout the map, with speakers in the major cities, and when you're at these stations, you can broadcast to a specific town or city (again would be open to abuse).

I would also like dynamic fires, you can get alochol if I'm not mistaken, set a trail and keep an area corded off with flames.

I would also like the ability to execute enemies if they are in the surrender position, snapping their necks, slamming a blade through their throat, the ability to gouge out eyes (making them useless effectively but still alive) or even smashing out all their teeth or cut out their tongue (rendering their ingame chat useless, perhaps even disabling the function altogether for them). etc etc

I would also like the ability to rig up traps, I know it's extremely early in development sense, but imagine bear traps littered behind doors or a shotgun rigged to a door opening that would blast away anyone trying to enter.

I would also like the ability to bind a player in more ways than just handcuffs, tying their feet and hands with ropes leaving them sitting ducks.

I would also like the ability to gather up zombies for personal use (I know copying a certain well known TV show) ; tying them to stairs or doors (effectively creating a guard dog that would be aggravated when a player came within sight)

I would also like the ability to construct underground, can you imagine sitting 5ft under hearing footsteps above and then popping out a spiderhole and unleashing hell?

Yeah I did plan on just mentioning wheelchairs but I went a little bit further, just my opinion, thoughts are welcome.

• Like 2

Hello there

I find your suggestions quite interesting. I think you should PM Rocket and talk about the potential adding this features in game.

Rgds

JelqMaster

• Like 2

Hello there

I find your suggestions quite interesting. I think you should PM Rocket and talk about the potential adding this features in game.

Rgds

JelqMaster

Hello Mr. Orlok impersonator.

• Like 1

How would a zombie know how to use a wheelchair? They can barely even walk! :p

They just go rapid fast with their hands and come right at u

agreed, we wouldn't want too many chariots heading down the coast

Now I have this picture in my head, of handcuffing my buddy, putting him in a wheelchair and letting go at the top of sniper hill in Elektro :). 

Now I have this picture in my head, of handcuffing my buddy, putting him in a wheelchair and letting go at the top of sniper hill in Elektro :). 

O. M. G. It must be done, mwahahahahaha

Id be the guy running down the coast with 2 M4s mounted on my wheelchair, dragging a bandit behind me with zombies and bambies alike trying to grab his loot.

• Like 1