Sign in to follow this  
lafeasd

I found the ultimate friendly formula

Do you have any idea of how many posts there is about this same subjet? And no, you don't put it in a different way under any light.

Please OP use the search tool before posting.

SSSHHHH no one cares.

I really would like to make a thread called reminding people to use the search function and then all these posts can go in there because do you know what, you cry about cleaning the forums up but it's THESE posts which take up most of the room, wish we could just throw the pointless post into a pointless thread that no one will read 

Get over it

• Like 1

SSSHHHH no one cares.

I really would like to make a thread called reminding people to use the search function and then all these posts can go in there because do you know what, you cry about cleaning the forums up but it's THESE posts which take up most of the room, wish we could just throw the pointless post into a pointless thread that no one will read 

Get over it

If a thread dies in the forum, and no one is around.. does it make a sound? 

(i.e. if no one commented any thread would die)

I would have given you my beans except for this.

Or the person does not have a mic.

Or they just don't need anymore friends.

They are not feeling like risking their gear.

Other then that some really good advice.

The person does not have a mic? People have such high end desktops but yet can't afford a 10 buck mic? Replying is just that; a person is trying to interact with you and you respond. Then both part separate ways. Not trying to be hostile in any way, just wanted to clarify that. Thank you for stopping by :)

The person does not have a mic? People have such high end desktops but yet can't afford a 10 buck mic? Replying is just that; a person is trying to interact with you and you respond. Then both part separate ways. Not trying to be hostile in any way, just wanted to clarify that. Thank you for stopping by :)

I am thinking more of the situation where say it's a family computer situated in a part of the house where the entire family are.

For example my headset recently broke so i can hear from it but i cant talk until i get payed, it's not all black and white.

Please don't assume i am a bandit.

(at least ggive  me enough time to put a bullet in your back)