Sign in to follow this  
Ronskie (DayZ)

Please fix the problem with the buildings, etc.

So I died thrice because of the buildings. The first one was on the firestation at Elektro, I died and I have no idea what the hell happened so my friend stayed there until I spawn and then I came and try to take the items again then I died again and my friend told me that I fell of from the 2nd floor to the ground floor even though I wasn't even moving. lol

I came there back again and then get all my loots, I avoided the stairs as I was standing there when I was getting the loots the last time I died so me and my friend explored the whole town of Elektro and then I logged off and he logged off too after a few minutes as we took a little break. I played and then explore the town again as I am trying to find some cans and I only found out and I running inside of this house as I am in rush as I am really going to Zele but I suddenly died without any reason, my character said "Ah" and that's a sign of pain and nobody was there that time and I am really pissed off as I died thrice already because of this. I don't know if this is a glitch.

Dean Hall, can you please fix this? It doesn't matter if it'll take you so long but it's good if you can fix it until the next update. You should also fix where zombies go through doors, wall, etc. and they should be able to go upstairs too as that's a very good idea but actually that's obviously gonna happen, right? I know somebody will post a reply to this thread that "Dude, it's still on the alpha stage." I don't give a damn thing but I think I'm the only one who encountered this.

I just lost my fully customized M4A1, .45 Pistol, Gas Mask and a backpack with full of loots.

Dude, It's still the Alpha Stage.

Meanwhile, many people have en-counted this, you should be glad you've got the play a wonderful game whilst it's in Alpha, many Game Developers do not allow this, and only certain people get picked.

You should just be more careful and avoid things and get to know a safe route like me :D

Sorry, for your loss.

• Like 2

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=8044

its the same bug as i reportet.... but they cant reproduce it....

sucks so much...

i died now 9 times on top of the buildings...

VOTE IT PLZ UP!

edit: heres the video, the server was complete empty...

my m8 found my body on the ground in front of the building...

Edited by quantum2k6

Meanwhile, many people have en-counted this, you should be glad you've got the play a wonderful game whilst it's in Alpha, many Game Developers do not allow this, and only certain people get picked.

You should just be more careful and avoid things and get to know a safe route like me :D

Sorry, for your loss.

Thanks.

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/view.php?id=8044

its the same bug as i reportet.... but they cant reproduce it....

sucks so much...

i died now 9 times on top of the buildings...

VOTE IT PLZ UP!

edit: heres the video, the server was complete empty...

my m8 found my body on the ground in front of the building...

LOL the bug I encountered was more stupid than yours.

I didn't even had a chance to move because the screen just went black and it says You are dead.

omfg. and I voted up though.

Sorry, for your loss.

You know whats funny..when the game enters beta, and there are still really broken things there will still be people just saying.

"Bro its still beta, chill out"

Then when the game is "released", and big issues still exist.

"Bro its a known bug chill out, it will be patches soon".

Its a vicious cycle I tell you, people complaining/pointing things out, with another to instantly say why its fine.

• Like 1

Oh so that's why I kept randomly dying in elektro yesterday!  And I thought it was a hacker.

Anyways it may be an alpha... but we still had to pay for it.  Most developers don't charge until the final release.  ;)

SO if we paid for it is the "it's an alpha" excuse really valid, even though we knew it was an alpha?

You know whats funny..when the game enters beta, and there are still really broken things there will still be people just saying.

"Bro its still beta, chill out"

Then when the game is "released", and big issues still exist.

"Bro its a known bug chill out, it will be patches soon".

Its a vicious cycle I tell you, people complaining/pointing things out, with another to instantly say why its fine.

Yes but it is relevent now since it has only been in pre-alpha for less than 3 months.

I'm just going to be posting this pic every time a thread like this pops up from now on. You'll be seeing it a lot, I'm sure.

46361633.jpg

I'm just going to be posting this pic every time a thread like this pops up from now on. You'll be seeing it a lot, I'm sure.

46361633.jpg

Hahahaha nice.. yeah.. im sure they will fix it one day. either that or its manditory jet packs for everyone :P