Sign in to follow this  
knoCC (DayZ)

Looking for a few good servers with NO zombies...

I have been playing the Mod a lot lately and remember playing on some really good servers that were strictly PVP without zombies. I can't find them now and I don't remember the names.

If anyone knows of a few, could you give me some names or ip addresses? Thanks.

I have been playing the Mod a lot lately and remember playing on some really good servers that were strictly PVP without zombies. I can't find them now and I don't remember the names.

If anyone knows of a few, could you give me some names or ip addresses? Thanks.

I don't think zombie-less servers exist on SA right now but there are so few of them scattered around and they are so frail they are not even a threat, just a minor nuisance. Most servers you can concentrate fully on PVP, even on those claiming to be PVE only as they can't technically enforce that rule right now. You will probably get kicked for killing someone on PVE only server but you can always report it to the proper channels afterwards.

In short - every server is strictly PVP - some people just refuse to accept it.

• Like 1

I don't think zombie-less servers exist on SA right now

You might want to check which section you are replying into. OP was asking in the Mod forums not SA.

As to Z-less servers, I don't know of any ATM. I've lost track of what's where with the current proliferation of differing Mods now. Can't find any in any of the server lists either ATM, but I only made a cursory search.

• Like 1

You might want to check which section you are replying into. OP was asking in the Mod forums not SA.

As to Z-less servers, I don't know of any ATM. I've lost track of what's where with the current proliferation of differing Mods now. Can't find any in any of the server lists either ATM, but I only made a cursory search.

My mistake, I was just browsing and saw it on recent radio chatter.

Thank you for the correction.

Thanks for the input boys...I too tried filtering through on DayZ Commander yesterday and didn't find any. Did it again today and found one.

You could try Wasteland for Arma2 or the updated Wasteland for Arma3-all PVP and no zombies with objectives.