Azunger

Texture missing/white texture

I bought arma 2 and OA today and installed DayZ, everything was going nicely until I logged into a server and had this strange texture issue. I have also same problem in singleplayer.

2012-05-13_00001.jpg

I did make a search on Radeon 7970, seems like that I am the only one with this problem.

I had this problem too. I solved it by changing the AA x8 to highest. Maybe other settings work too, but I did that.

560GTX HAWK for me.

New to the game and mod here. I just wanted to chime in I was getting this too. I ran a verify game cashe, but have yet to test it since then.

Was getting this as well with a new Sapphire 7850 2GB. Seems the issue for me lies with the Anti-aliasing and Anisotropic Filtering. I my case, I had to switch AF to normal to get rid of the white grass. After this, my grass was fine, but I was still getting instances of white trees/shrubs. Disabling Anti aliasing fixed this for me.

Hey man, I've got a XFX HD7970 Black Edition myself and I had this problem as well.

I bought the game a few hours ago and I found a way to fix it.

You need to disable AToC in your config file, the file can be found in My Documents > ArmA 2 > ArmA2OA.cfg

Open that file with WordPad and change AToC from "7" to "0", save the file and start the game.

Also make sure that your 3D resolution is the same as the resolution that you're using, or else the graphics will be blurry.

@pollycranopolis

You can still use AA if you disable AToC, you won't see any white textures.

Hey man' date=' I've got a XFX HD7970 Black Edition myself and I had this problem as well.

I bought the game a few hours ago and I found a way to fix it.

You need to disable AToC in your config file, the file can be found in My Documents > ArmA 2 > ArmA2OA.cfg

Open that file with WordPad and change AToC from "7" to "0", save the file and start the game.

Also make sure that your 3D resolution is the same as the resolution that you're using, or else the graphics will be blurry.

@pollycranopolis

You can still use AA if you disable AToC, you won't see any white textures.

[/quote']

Thanks! this worked.