nicwillu

Will Voice Chat attract Zombies?

My friend says that by voice chatting trough direct communication, it will attract nearby zombies, is it true?

If it is true, can I whisper? Like, I don't attract zombies by simply pressing the voice chat button do I? I have to talk loud or shout if they are to get to me.

Thanks.

From

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/06/22/day-z-arma-3-interview-on-left-4-dead-skyrim-player-emotion-and-in-game-disease/

....Hall: There’ll still be guys running around, guaranteed, there’ll be guys running around saying, “Anyone in Cherno?” It’s never going to stop. And what a lot of people don’t realize, at the moment, if you use VON, it actually attracts zombies....

i dont think it matter how loud you talk......( im just guessing here ^^)

An interesting concept - could be a nice feature if the game client would send the volume of your voice along with the words for dynamic zombie aggro.

From my recent experience, zombies had not heard me or my friend on voice chat. The idea is a good one though, and should be implemented to the game.

it seems cool, but thats alot of coding work to just be circumvented by teamspeak, ventrilo, or any other voice chat software on the market.

it seems cool' date=' but thats alot of coding work to just be circumvented by teamspeak, ventrilo, or any other voice chat software on the market.

[/quote']

That.

It may be interesting for hardcore players, but I rather use Teamspeak.