Sign in to follow this  
mattckd

C130 crash sites?

i have been thinking about this for a while and i think it will make the crash site loot more varied maybe more loot at c130 crash site as opposed to the little amount of loot at helicopter ones. maybe within every hour or 2 hours at random a damaged c130 will fly over the map and just crash at a random location then loot and zombies will appear at the crash site. maybe even parachute ammo crates or boxes of random medical stuff and ammo crates before it crashes.

what do you guys think?

I think thats a great idea.

It'll have to be really limited though, like only 1 crash per server.

[sarcasm]...Yeah' date=' because a crashed C130 is totally an hourly occurrence.[/sarcasm']

I vote nooooo.

... and 4 crashed Hueys are a common occurrence?

• Like 1

Considering that they're supposed to be crashed by the pilots turning into zombies, yes, they would be a more common occurence. Four Hueys is a lot more believable than a single C130 anywhere at any time, due to the scarcity of C130s in comparison to Hueys.

The crashes are already supposed to have happened.

Maybe not hourly, but sure max 1 pr server and in average 3-4 crashes pr day would sound kinda cool. Especially if you can see the plane before it crashes - it will be like following a rainbow in the hope of finding a pot of gold :D

Can't wait to see the epic battles there will be when 50% of the players on the server storm to the area :P

EDIT: I would like to see the teleporting, leg-breaking, wallhacking, and sometimes instakilling (at 12000 life) zombie bugs fixed first.