Sign in to follow this  
carlosgomes82

important things need fixing

I think some important things need fixing .

1 - food.

food and very hard to find even when walked on servers with less players " this means fewer homes inspected ." already happened to me to go to villages further north and die from starvation because not find any food in homes .
"and now you say maybe went other players in that homes"  I think not because the houses have all the doors closed and I joined a server with 1 or 2 players . more food please ! Regarding water  " it's okay "

2 - zombies

zombies penetrate walls . when we flee from zombies and shut ourselves inside a house they just penetrate and go through walls instead of staying outside the house or try to break down the door to enter .

the rest of this game is very good and I like a lot .

so we need more food and no zombies to crossing walls .

about the weapons they are not so important and all weapons in the game are properly good positioned on military bases . and please more friendly players. :))

Loot spawns are a bit broken and loot isn't appearing in at least half of the building types. Also, find a medium sized yellow building (I'll post a pic when I'm done squeezing a kidney), there is a shitload of food in the kitchen.

EDIT:

Yellow house that spawns food:

YellowHouse.jpg

The kitchen:

YellowHouseKitchen.jpg

Zombie glitching is a known thing and will be fixed in due course.

Edited by Monkfish

For the time being, joining empty servers is a sure fire way of getting food, if you're coming up empty.

Edited by Geckofrog7

1- search more, grocery stores aren't the only place that spawn food.

2- The devs are working on it.

In other words, THIS THREAD IS USELESS!!!