Sign in to follow this  
RoadRunnerSk

Fresh spawn after changing servers

I only play on high pop Ausie servers...everytime i spawn i go get loot kill some people play for a few hours log off come back few hours later join on same server or  another high pop server and i'm a fresh spawn its happened about 15 times now i'm kind of getting over it i feel like its wasting my time play like this its no fun tbh.

I only play on high pop Ausie servers...everytime i spawn i go get loot kill some people play for a few hours log off come back few hours later join on same server or  another high pop server and i'm a fresh spawn its happened about 15 times now i'm kind of getting over it i feel like its wasting my time play like this its no fun tbh.

1) Alpha, you'll die a lot.

2) Because of that don't get attached to your gear.

3) Switching servers leave you sitting down for 30 seconds in game where anyone can kill you.

• Like 1

I've played the Mod for ages and SA since release its never happened to me since last patch i could always play for ages switch to a norther high pop server and gear there i know i sit there for 30 sec and i know no one is near me as i'm far in the middle of map it happens every time.

I've played the Mod for ages and SA since release its never happened to me since last patch i could always play for ages switch to a norther high pop server and gear there i know i sit there for 30 sec and i know no one is near me as i'm far in the middle of map it happens every time.

No one is near you that you can see. Then you leave and you can't see. :(

Nope...if there was someone near by all good i'l understand but its happened over 10 15 times now i can't log out with loot and come back with it.

This happened 4 times to me today. Once server reset joined same server new spawn. After playing for 3 hours same server, I was only one on server when I logged. Came back and played 6 hours later with a friend, joined and again new spawn. This only started today at about 830 am est.

I am not a programmer so, I can only guess it has to do with the Public Hive not saving your char. But I am only guessing. Love the game,, just wish they would get rid of all the military weapons and make players actually try and survive with, shotguns and magnums, :)

PS: and the new double barrel hunting rifle. No scopes. :)

Edited by cubefragment

Once again played for 4 hours on a sever killed 3 guys got some decent gear play for a nother hour or so and log of to go eat dinner and boom fresh spawn as always wtf is going man its never been like this since last patch

I think Dean already answer to this, this is a problem with the server... wont happen if you just join on bohemia's official servers, happened to me alot, now i just play on official servers and never happened again.
Official servers are the one who look like: "Dayz US # - # (Public/3PP:ON) - gameservers.com"

Same Bug has occurred to me twice since yesterday. I know it oused to bee a very common bug in December and January, never had it since.... until yesterday.

Game breaking and needs a fix ASAP