Duenan

I haven't seen 1 other player yet!

How do you people run into eachother?

I know u can find ppl if you want to hang out at the spawn points or sit outside of cherno and elecktro and snipe ppl

But GEEZ!

The closest I came to someone was finding a bunch of opened doors and lack of zombies at a military base..

Then again I don't just stay in cherno and elecktro.

I really hope the devs randomize the spawning points so that you can spawn anywhere on the map

It would make thing SO much more interesting

I have never seen some one complain about not finding anyone.

Its not hard to hide from people you just go on low pop servers,but for finding pepople all I can say is go on high pop servers.

i know what this guy is saying, sometimes you can run around upto an hour on a 40 populated server and not see anyone.

• Like 3

If youre not on an empty server, and not heading into the middle of nowhere up North, than any major city will likely have other survivors in it. Cherno isnt as crowded as it once was, but I still see people in Elektro pretty often. I also run into people heading up past the shipwreck along the East coast as well.

Just remember that many of the people you run into, especially along the coast, will likely greet you with gunfire.

Yeah the Idea is the devs need to find a way to get people OUT of the dang cities

I know if I want to see people just stand outside cherno or elektro and wait to be shot in the mouth.

But that's rediculous

The map is not just cherno and elektro yet you people are having a war down there while I am geared to the teeth because I decided to explore a little

Theres so many other amazing locations on this map that nobody ever goes to that would make awesome bases,tradeposts etc

yet you guys love the cities....its depressing

• Like 1

I have stumbled across a person in the woods whilst heading north, on a low pop server (no more than 10 people) I thought at first he was a mirage.. then I got the black screen of death which confirmed human.

• Like 1

I have stumbled across a person in the woods whilst heading north, on a low pop server (no more than 10 people) I thought at first he was a mirage.. then I got the black screen of death which confirmed human.

Sorry bout that.....

But you were in MY WOODS

It'll happen at the most random of times in the most random of places.  I ran into a guy in Msta on a 5 player server.  We just exchanged out surprise of seeing each other in a small town in the middle of nowhere and parted ways.  Stop looking and you'll find it.

player encounters should be fairly rare.

• Like 1

Yeah the Idea is the devs need to find a way to get people OUT of the dang cities

I know if I want to see people just stand outside cherno or elektro and wait to be shot in the mouth.

But that's rediculous

The map is not just cherno and elektro yet you people are having a war down there while I am geared to the teeth because I decided to explore a little

Theres so many other amazing locations on this map that nobody ever goes to that would make awesome bases,tradeposts etc

yet you guys love the cities....its depressing

I agree. I think when, (if), they add helo crash sites or some other type of in game content, (maybe NPC missions to kill zombies or something?) people will leave the cities. Right now there's really just not much to do.

Well hope the first person you meet is nice and does't shoot you.

The first people i met held me at gun point, stole my blood, made me take off my trousers and gave me a pepsi. but i'm sure not everyone is as nice as that.

I have to say that I used to watch vids and streams from dayz mod and they always met some players in the wild, like a crazy sniper covering fields around an airfield. And I'm disappointed that there are no such actions now. I hope that it will change with balanced loot table and random events like heli crashes

I have to say that I used to watch vids and streams from dayz mod and they always met some players in the wild, like a crazy sniper covering fields around an airfield. And I'm disappointed that there are no such actions now. I hope that it will change with balanced loot table and random events like heli crashes

i think one importent part is there just 40 people on one server and normal dayz server got up to 70 that is around 75% more people.

Think it depends on your server. I spent an entire night trying to meet up with 2 friends. We finally got together in what I thought would be an a totally empty safe spot to get some basic supplies. Well as we approached Novy Sober, we stopped up the hill to scout the roads and ran into 2 kitted out Gi Joes. I suppose you can only find people when you don't want to, heh. When you do see people, they will take an aggressive stance and have to be taken out by a couple dudes wearing raincoats and tight starter shirts...well that or they will cuff you take your pants and force feed you various things.

• Like 1

I have kitted out toons on both a regular and hardcore server with high pops (Between 30-40 people at a time, always the same two servers) and have yet to see anyone. I have spawned, moved to NEAF, then to NWAF, then finally back to the coast  (Three Valleys) to follow it back to NEAF to redo the loop and have seen ON ONE! Granted Ihave only 40 hours put into this game but I wouls thing I would have seen atleast some one.

Edited by Ralelen