Sign in to follow this  
Ciaran_s123

DayZ Standalone

Hello, I'm fairly new to DayZ and DayZ standalone, I've watched a few videos on youtube about the game and I have 27 hours of playing time of DayZ standalone. I am fully kitted out with all the camo clothes, m4, helmet, ammo and food.

I don't have a clue what to do now since I have all the stuff I need, I'm wondering what are people supposed to do when we get everything? Should I go help fresh spawns or hunt bandits?

Please suggest what I should do, thank you. Ciaran_s123

It's really up to yourself to find a purpose, I mean why would any one go on living scavenging through the trash day by day for rotten fruit and tuna. Heck if DayZ came true, I might find myself standing on top of a silo near the coast in a day or two.

Edited by Dallas

Well, you've reached the end game for now there aren't a whole lot of options. You can suicide/get murdered, or you can be one of the 98% and go kill any fresh spawn you see. You could help some newbies, show them where to get gear, maybe even do a little protection service. Since Global Chat is not in the game, hunting down bandits is not very easy. But, Pro Tip, don't get attached to your gear. Have less, lose less, is what i live by on DayZ.  :thumbsup: