N1klzz

Can not play correctly!!

My problem:

After I join a server a message of the server appears:

sth. like version....requierd but in my Six-Launcher it says that i have this version maybe i interprete this wrong but maybe i have an older version. If it is an older version where can i find the new one?

Could you please be more specific, is the message "Bad server version"?

Never mind!

Got the problem but there is another!!

I dont have any weapon at the beginning and i have the feeling that no one can read my messages or see me. Also it is kind of buggy when i try to use items for example: when i got bandages in my bag and i right click there are no options also same problem with flares.

And when i open arrowhead It says addon day-z_code requires addon CABuildingparts.

And in game pops up: No entry 'bin/config.bin\CfgVehicles/Citizen1.scope'.

Can you still play though? Sometimes I get those weird errors but it doesn't affect my gameplay at all.

kinda, i can play but all these effects appear in the game so technically i can play but it isnt the real gaming i dont wanna play on like that.

Do you have the game on Steam or..?

@edit:

Try running the Arma 2 and Arma 2:OA separately before running Arma 2:CO.. tell me if it works.

Yea got it on steam but I am German so i dunno maybe it depends on German servers or German steam... ?

But maybe here in the forum are other guys with the same problem are they?

Yeah, I've searched a solution for your problem and I couldn't find a exact solution for it, try updating your patch, doing what I said: running Arma 2 and Arma 2:OA separately before running Arma 2:CO..

how can i update the patch?

And could you describe it more presicely: 1.I open Arma 2 2.Then i open Arrowhead. should i close both and then run CO or should i run it while the other both are running too?

And where can i see my version?

Whats the latest verison?

Download this, the "ARMA2_OA_Build_93965.zip".

Alright:

1. Run Arma 2, wait for it to load until the start screen then close it.

2. Run Arma 2:OA and do the same thing.

3. Then run Arma 2:CO.

Just run it, install it normaly, it will automatically install for you.

So here the current situation: I started Arma 2 then arma 2 Arrowhead then CO like you said no error messages or sth else but: it says when i want to join a server : bad version entry rejected!!

Maybe you are right i should involve that data but where should i put it?

Ohh ok read your answer to late :bb

Can join servers in CO but in OA it gives me although that goddamn error message.!

Ahh noo :

I installed latest patch: opened arma 2 , then OA then CO but if i join a server it and it loads it never continues it stops at Loading... and the bar is fully loaded but i never spawn

Now i came in but then : No entry bin/configbin/CfgWeapons .!!!! goddamn where are all these datas why are they losing?