Sign in to follow this  
VnXz

Hacker caught teleporting

This is not the first time ive been killed by someone teleporting to me but this time i caught the b*sterd on camera

• Like 1

For the 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999th time, it's not hacking it's ghosting.

The person logged out, joined an empty server, ran to your position, then joined your server again.

(Not that that's okay either, but it's not a bannable offense.)

(Also lol some guy watching over town with a scope...totally not a bandit. :D)

Edited by Geckofrog7
  • Like 4

I don't think this is ghosting , theres no way he could go up there in such fast time and kill him , btw he was sniping that guy couldn't even see him...I would say this was hack...C++

• Like 8

For the 9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999th time, it's not hacking it's ghosting.

The person logged out, joined an empty server, ran to your position, then joined your server again.

Can't be. People no longer materialize out off the game instantly. They have to log first, then an animations occurs of them sitting down or going prone. They stay like that for 30 seconds, then the person disappears. So if you see somebody instantly disappearing and coming back, then it's somebody hacking. If he had ghosted behind him, then he would've heard the reloading sounds that go off when spawning on the server.

Also, I don't think that it was a hacker that got you. It was probably someone else who was hunting snipers over there on Balota.

Edited by AntonioAJC

Can't be. People no longer materialize out off the game instantly. They have to log first, then an animations occurs of them sitting down or going prone. They stay like that for 30 seconds, then the person disappears. So if you see somebody instantly disappearing and coming back, then it's somebody hacking. If he had ghosted behind him, then he would've heard the reloading sounds that go off when spawning on the server.

This.

Also, I don't think that it was a hacker that got you. It was probably someone else who was hunting snipers over there on Balota.

Not this.

• Like 4

Maybe the person running lagged out and the dude that killed you was there by a coincidence or he spotted you and went there.  ;)

Maybe the person running lagged out and the dude that killed you was there by a coincidence or he spotted you and went there.  ;)

Yeah, it could be that the guy recording was getting lag or desync. Or the guy running was just merely a glitched out corpse. I saw it happen on Elektro a few patches ago, it was a guy running and teleporting backwards only to continue running the same direction and so on and so on. I knew it was a corpse because I could loot him and strip him off his stuff. :)

Edited by AntonioAJC
  • Like 2

cant fast up there? then look how fast this guy is moving:

0:20 and 1:20 (ignore the guys on ts plz...sry^^)

he ran straigt trough walls and fences... and it cant be lag...

look how fast he is on my hill to shoot me from uncovert side...

this is not normal and no bug it was forced by this player...

unnessesary to say that he killed me...

it was no local lag or desync i have a high end rig and use Shadowplay to record!

Edited by quantum2k6

(Also lol some guy watching over town with a scope...totally not a bandit. :D)

No.

• Like 5

http://feedback.dayzgame.com/my_view_page.php

Looks like issue 0008589 to me, would recommend you look at it and upvote it if its the case... (especially video in the comments...)

Edit: Reading the comments on youtube to the vid in the comments of the issue (that from Anon13)...makes me somehow angry...

Edited by LaughingJack

Yeah, it could be that the guy recording was getting lag or desync. Or the guy running was just merely a glitched out corpse. I saw it happen on Elektro a few patches ago, it was a guy running and teleporting backwards only to continue running the same direction and so on and so on. I knew it was a corpse because I could loot him and strip him off his stuff. :)

Definetly that. People need to stop jumping to conclusions without looking for reasons!

yeah but on video his friend saw something fishy too so I think it was hacker....

Did he? What did he see? I didn't understand very well what they were saying, the accent was too strong (no offense)  :|

Anytime I've seen lag/rubber-banding, it shows the player teleporting backwards while still facing forwards. NEVER have I lagged or seen someone lagging who was moving forward extremely fast/teleporting forward.

• Like 1

Somehow i find it funny that sniper camper posts video about him dying while crying about haxors..   :beans: 

• Like 3

Somehow i find it funny that sniper camper posts video about him dying while crying about haxors..   :beans:

sir, sry... u dont know the story so stfu... i was waiting for my m8 i normmaly run all the fucking time from base to base...

stop try to troll my posting ok? i know what i have seen and i play long enough ( 25 years) to know whats rubberbanding or lag is...

i hostet 2 years alot of bf2 servers in germany with my own company and coded severell mods for games by myself...

thx

Edited by quantum2k6

As I said..I dunno, didn't care to count tbh...more than once: Sniping: part of the game. Camping: part of the game. KoS: part of the game (no matter if the OP was doing it or not)....and that from a guy that doesn't KoS, doesn't camp and doesn't snipe (because for some weird reason I can hit everything with my shotgun but not a barn from 5m with a mosin -.-)

But: Using exploits and hacks: Not part of the game, because it gives an unfair advantage.

So one more time: Please go to the DayZ-bug report on http://feedback.dayzgame.com, search for issue 0008589, scroll down to the comments unil you see a youtube link from a guy named Anon13, click it and...well, is it your issue?  vote it up. And if you want to get angry, read the youtube comments to that video.

Edited by LaughingJack
  • Like 1

sir, sry... u dont know the story so stfu... i was waiting for my m8 i normmaly run all the fucking time from base to base...

stop try to troll my posting ok? i know what i have seen and i play long enough ( 25 years) to know whats rubberbanding or lag is...

i hostet 2 years alot of bf2 servers in germany with my own company and coded severell mods for games by myself...

thx

Omg its cartman in policesuit crying about my post.. But you know what ive played long too.. Around 27 years as im 32 and i started playing at 5 years old. I did have spectravideo and commondore before i got my 286pc..

Anyways i just said it was funny to see sniper camper die and posting crying post about it.. I still stand behind my words...

My first...

spectravideo2.jpg

Edited for drunken stuff...

Edited by MangoX

What exactly does play style have to do with the possibility of hackers? Are you inferring that "campers" deserve to get killed by hackers?

Please at least stay on topic.

• Like 1

I have a hack for you

Hold Alt key then press F4

works all the time, trust me.

I know hackers exist, but I don't see anything on this video that couldn't also be lag.  It is the more likely explanation.

What exactly does play style have to do with the possibility of hackers? Are you inferring that "campers" deserve to get killed by hackers?

Please at least stay on topic.

Was it a "hacker" really..? All i saw in OP's vid was guy dissapearing from scopesight. Could been lag. And who killed him? Was it even same guy? How you do know that for sure?

But i think hotspot snipers kinda lame and i like to see them crying about they get killed.. Alltho i havnet yet got killed by snipers in this very game but still i dont like hotspot camper snipers so much..

• Like 1

thx

BlaaBlaaBlaa... Also to mention...

I wasnt even talking about you.. I answered on OP's post so pls stfu yourself... Ugh..

Edited by MangoX

I have a hack for you

Hold Alt key then press F4

works all the time, trust me.

Doesn't work anymore.

Can't be. People no longer materialize out off the game instantly. They have to log out first, then an animations occurs of them sitting down or going prone. They stay like that for 30 seconds, then the person disappears. 

You're vulnerable for 30 seconds and you can get killed.

Edited by AntonioAJC