Passa

Mod for better blood in Skyrim, why don't ask the guy for help ?

I already said it in my precedent topic "19 new suggestion and an extra" but nobody cared...I have to say that I'm not a developer and not a nerd so i don't know if this is possible, but i found this amazing mod for Skyrim and i think that the guy should be able to create another one for this game, it give a great realistic blood to the game without compromise the performance.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60/?

post-195491-0-09149800-1392842175_thumb.

Hello there

Modding in Skyrim and modding in the RV engine are very different things. 

Think of the Skyrim as a Car engine and think of RV(DAYZ) as a tank engine.

They both do the same thing in essence (ie propell something) but a part from one wont fit in the other.

I see your reasoning, but stuff doesnt work like that.

Now Im sure better blood and blood trails is something the devs will be looking at, but its some way down the development line.

Interesting idea though.

Rdgs

LoK

• Like 1

Hello there

Modding in Skyrim and modding in the RV engine are very different things. 

Think of the Skyrim as a Car engine and think of RV(DAYZ) as a tank engine.

They both do the same thing in essence (ie propell something) but a part from one wont fit in the other.

I see your reasoning, but stuff doesnt work like that.

Now Im sure better blood and blood trails is something the devs will be looking at, but its some way down the development line.

Interesting idea though.

Rdgs

LoK

funny thing is that the tank engine would be much easier to work on, LOL.

Not if you're a car mechanic.

Well no. Skyrim is much easier to work on simply because the ArmA 2 engine suffers from the optimization cancer that has plagued the ArmA series from its beginning. TakeOn Helicopters and ArmA 3 have alleviated this in a way and hopefully ArmA 4 is rid of it completely.

Regards,

Sobaka

Well no. Skyrim is much easier to work on simply because the ArmA 2 engine suffers from the optimization cancer that has plagued the ArmA series from its beginning. TakeOn Helicopters and ArmA 3 have alleviated this in a way and hopefully ArmA 4 is rid of it completely.

Regards,

Sobaka

Skyrim doesn't have multiplayer net-code.

Solve that problem and consider your point to be proven, sir.

In any case, I think we can all agree the graphics of bleeding is horrifying compared to the quality of the rest of the game. It isn't a top priority, that's perfectly understandable but would it be that hard to just replace it with a red stain on the piece of equipment touched? The effect considers where you where hit so you just have to transpose that to the clothing but for now, you can just replace wear and tear effect with a bloody one. That would look so much better with minimal effort.

The point is not to make it perfect, just start making something that you'll end up doing anyway and that requires very little effort for an effect that would look so much better.