jaythyname

Anyone have a fix for this? Really annoyed

I died in Dayz and I was unconscious. I clicked respawn and I wait for the respawn, now I'm dead. I join another server and either I stare at the Please Wait screen or it says I'm dead, kinda random. I closed Dayz and reopened and did everything. Wont fix this. cant even play. When I join the same server I was killed in, it still says I'm unconscious.

I had this happen to me at one point, but it fixed itself after a few minutes.  Maybe if you did not suck at staying conscious, you wouldn't have this problem brah!

open steam/common/dayz/battleye

delete contents

verify game cache in steam

aaaannnd.....

bingo bango bongo, you're all set, kiddo!

its kind of a fix all for server connection issues.

Edited by pacific_coast

I had this happen to me at one point, but it fixed itself after a few minutes.  Maybe if you did not suck at staying conscious, you wouldn't have this problem brah!

Lol terrible.

This just happened to me too.  It has happened before and usually means i need to take a break for ten minutes and change over my laundry lol

Eh, I've helped like 10-15 players. I was alive for 2 weeks. Of course when i try to log out is when i die

open steam/common/dayz/battleye

delete contents

verify game cache in steam

aaaannnd.....

bingo bango bongo, you're all set, kiddo!

its kind of a fix all for server connection issues.

thanks for the help, but it still says I'm unconscious, when I respawn, it says I'm dead

i honestly just waited 5 mins, just now, in the same situation as you. I quit steam and dayz. took a break, had a drink and when i logged back in , i was fine.

Same thing happening to me. Says you are hungry and thirsty and unconscious. Died last night then signed off.

This is only in regular servers, no problems with my character in hardcore servers.

Edited by ADALKE

I had the same issue a few days back.

I was able to fix it by joining a server that was an older version, then rejoin one that is current.