mpm470

Fresh bananas and oranges in Chernarus? XD

I just wonder  Where dafq fresh bananas and oranges in the middle of post-zombie-apocaliptic Chernarus came from? :D

Edited by mpm470

Green Mountain

• Like 4

Damn, i had hoped that there is some kind of  black zombies contraband from africa...

• Like 1

Damn, i had hoped that there is some kind of  black zombies contraband from africa...

/me reaches for the popcorn and waits for the barrage of "That's racist!" comments

• Like 1

/me reaches for the popcorn and waits for the barrage of "That's racist!" comments

I live in Africa.

Nope, turns out I don't care!

It seems the abundance of fresh fruit is up!  Just yesterday I had 7 oranges, 2 bananas, 1 kiwi and 2 apples.  I decided since I was finding so many fresh pieces of fruit I would start my own market, dropped all unnecessary items, and loaded almost all of my slots with fruit, then gave it away

I live in Africa.

Nope, turns out I don't care!

I don't see what your caring has to do with it.

Nope, the zombies are all and ONLY white males and females, turns out Chernarus was the perfect country  :D .

Shame there is a zombie apocalypse with no known source, such a coincidence, right governament?

(Just kidding, poor zombie variety is poor zombie variety. Kind of realistic, I never saw a black person back when I lived in Ukraine, when I moved to Spain..well fuck.)