asdfme

Hacker by the Name of 'Zero' on Day Z Zombie RPG Chicago 54

Me and a group of my friends ran into this hacker after he fired shots at us and we ended up killing him multiple times but he kept respawning with all his gear at the airfield and ended my friends 34 day survival so i would just like to see this guy get banned.

Pictures attached of him being killed multiple times while killing us.

q13Yk.jpg

OjhwT.png

Dont feel bad the admin of EU 40 did the same thing to me and a friend a couple days back when we killed him behind cherno supermarket he kept spawning in the same exact spot where his dead body was with same gear a M4A3 CCO we killed him around 4x before he killed us and when we told him it was sad he had to cheat on his own server he ended up banning us.

Yep, this guy is a hacker. I took the screenshots.

It's worth noting how the first 5 times Zero was killed, it says "friendly fire", and my friend (Rock God 64) said his murders/bandits killed never changed in the 3 times he killed him.

I didn't get a screenshot, but the last time he died it gave the standard "Zero was killed". He left the server shortly after.

Damn, 34 days of surviving to be killed by a hacker. That's shitty man. Hopefully you can be reimbursed for all the gear and equipment you had. :)

AFAIK "Friendly Fire" is when you try to kill someone spawning in the the debug forest.. so in this case, the "bad" guys (you're being banned to kill in the debug forest) are (supposedly): "BedBanana" and "Rock God 64".

AFAIK "Friendly Fire" is when you try to kill someone spawning in the the debug forest.. so in this case' date=' the "bad" guys (you're being banned to kill in the debug forest) are (supposedly): "BedBanana" and "Rock God 64".

[/quote']

Or he has a hack to make himself appear that way for a specific reason. I can assure you we weren't camping the debug forest. Don't jump to conclusions in a game that's so open to hacking and something like this (appearing as being killed by friendly fire) could easily be accomplished. Maybe it's part of the teleporting hack.

Same thing happened on SLC1. Had FAL, Bizon SD, NVG, Rangefinder and a bike. All lost to a hacker :(

I'm Rock God 64 in the screenshots. Zero kept spawning with an FN FAL, M4SD, and tons of other good equipment at NW airfield after we killed him. I got him three times in a span of like 5 minutes and each time, he had the same exact equipment on him.

AFAIK "Friendly Fire" is when you try to kill someone spawning in the the debug forest.. so in this case' date=' the "bad" guys (you're being banned to kill in the debug forest) are (supposedly): "BedBanana" and "Rock God 64".

[/quote']

This is not the case, for one I killed zero multiple-times at north east so did my friend. In between he killed 2 of our group members, which would mean he opened fire in the debug forest after spawning which isn't possible. The 3 times I killed him I was only able to check his body twice, both times he had a FN FAL with what I think was a thermal scope as well as a silenced m4 and m40 sniper in his backpack. When I was checking his body the second time, he spawned next to me then shot killing me instantly with a headshot and ending a long streak of 34 days surviving. While it sucks i'm actually surprisingly not that mad about it, but he should be banned before he kills more players hacking.

[/quote']

Really, so that is why I killed someone on the coast and it said that. Makes perfect sense.

This happened to me today as well, on Chicago 60. I killed him in NW airfield barracks, it said "Friendly fire" and he came back. Same player, Zero.

I kind of had a feeling he'd come back after reading that, because a few days ago a person named "Cry" had the same exploit/hack against me and my friend (which we posted as well).

He's still playing with the exploit as we speak on Chicago 60.

Happened on our server (EU33), too. It was yesterday when he killed a friend and shot me down to 4k. We banned Zero forever ... :/

I just wish it was easier to perma-ban these hackers from all Day Z servers, not just one at a time.

So if he is still doing it on Chicago 60, get some screenshots and post them. That would be solid evidence IMO that there is something fishy about the situation.

Can the server owner please enforce that you run the latest ArmA2 beta and DayZ version?

Problem fixed. It's not a hack. It's abusing old game files (which you can block in the server config file).

Can the server owner please enforce that you run the latest ArmA2 beta and DayZ version?

Problem fixed. It's not a hack. It's abusing old game files (which you can block in the server config file).

could u tell me what it is i need to put into conf file?

Thx