Barokker

tactical foregrip handle for m4a1

I would like to see these details on your favorite M4A1

AFG - Angled Fore Grip-   post-195726-0-46559800-1393748452_thumb.post-195726-0-98966700-1392803541_thumb.

AW11173 post-195726-0-41535300-1393749334_thumb.post-195726-0-93671900-1393749403_thumb.

I corrected a priority topic in detail in this section. Please me very sorry for the wrong information,  I am Russian difficult for me to convey his thoughts. Thank you!

Edited by Barokker
  • Like 2

90% of the shit you find in the mod you are gonna see in the SA version. and they are adding a bunch of new stuff as well. i promise you the already have this stuff planned. they just haven't coded and implemented it yet,YET. at the moment tho they just have more important things to fix like serious client issues, mechanic exploitation, etc. 

• Like 1

What in the hell is a collimator sight for an M4A1?

You posted a bunch of foregrips, an RDS, and an EOTech.

• Like 2

What in the hell is a collimator sight for an M4A1?

You posted a bunch of foregrips, an RDS, and an EOTech.

this collimator for any weapon, with the presence of Picatinny rail. I just love to Use m4a1. By this, I expressed my desire so, thanks for the reply guys now I'll sleep soundly)

Collimator sight is the technical term for a red dot style sight such as the Aimpoint CCO, the various EO Tech sights and the non-ACOG Trijicons.

You said exactly what I've been wondering; where are the close-quarters sights (EOtechs, CQC Red-Dots, etc.), as well as attachments to give the R.I.S. handguard a point (Magpul and Vertical foregrips)? Yeah, there's the flashlight but in most cases the Magpul handguard is much better

I'd suggest adding a PEQ box as well.

Edited by Chaingunfighter
  • Like 2

You said exactly what I've been wondering; where are the close-quarters sights (EOtechs, CQC Red-Dots, etc.), as well as attachments to give the R.I.S. handguard a point (Magpul and Vertical foregrips)? Yeah, there's the flashlight but in most cases the Magpul handguard is much better

I'd suggest adding a PEQ box as well.

I fully agree with you. Magpul it's the first thing I'd like to see on the R.I.S. handguard.

I fully agree with you. Magpul it's the first thing I'd like to see on the R.I.S. handguard.

It would fit well considering they already have everything else Magpul for M4s/AR-15s (except BUIS, but I don't know if we need multiple sets of M4 BUIS)

I corrected a priority topic in detail in this section. Please me very sorry for the wrong information,  I am Russian difficult for me to convey his thoughts. Thank you!