Sign in to follow this  
badbliksem

Boat Trailers

Hi

I thought it would actualy be cool if you are able to attach a trailer to your pickup truck, be able to reverse it halfway into the water and be able to put your boat onto this trailer. Why you ask ???? Let's say you love boats and have a well covered base and want to hide your boat at your base/camp rather than leaving it in the water. Offcourse only small boats should be able to fit on the trailer and trailers can only be attached to pickup trucks or limited vehicles such as trucks aswell.

post-196112-0-54020400-1392789761_thumb.

• Like 3

True we don't have vehicles yet, but something to think about when they are developing the vehicles. I just think it might open up new possibilities in the future. Like I said, I just think it's better than leaving your boat in the open water.

Edited by Badbliksem

And as for the comment by Dethsupport. Having vehicles is enough, we had that in Dayz Epoch and I know there was a towing script aswell. Just thinking of ways we can make more use of vehicles when they arrive.

i like the idea, but there is not even vehicles yet.

This could also work for light aircraft.

Exactly, it can be used to transport small aircraft or helicopters under a camo net or something to make it less visible, I think there will be a lot of possibilities with this function if they decide to develop it with the vehicles.

Edited by Badbliksem

This is an excellent idea....WE NEED THIS!

Hiding a boat was always hard on the mod, sometimes id camp by the water, put my best stuff in the boat, then log at sea out of view range of the coast. That kept my gear really really safe because no one ever checked out there, even if they had a heli. But what I wouldn't have don't to pull that pbx outa the water and tow it back to a better more concealed campsite.....have some beans :)

EDIT - little after thought...as far as light boats like the PBX go, maybe an option to drag it by hand aswell. Could drasticly effect your hydration and hunger levels so that its not exploitable. But you could use it just to drag it into some trees just off the shoreline to hide it :)

Edited by Karmaterror
  • Like 1