Sign in to follow this  
voxzelz

More types of items

I think there should be more types of items you can find like items in more colors like a fire axe (its only yellow atm). I think if you are able to spray more items with your spray can you would have a more unique experience. So instead of saying "hey dude! Look I got a fire axe". You could say "hey check this out! I got a purple fire axe!".

That's just a stupid example but this could also apply to colouring clothing and maybe even attachments. Whether it's spraying the color or just being able to find a more wider variety of loot I still think it would be a nice mechanic to have.

Thanks for reading!

-Voxel

Edited by Voxzel

Thank you for the suggestion.

you have my signature for the petition.

~Mullraugh

I bet they will make more colors and more colorable items in the future. They wont implent a feature and use it only for green and black mosins.

I think there should be more types of items you can find like items in more colors like a fire axe (its only yellow atm). I think if you are able to spray more items with your spray can you would have a more unique experience. So instead of saying "hey dude! Look I got a fire axe". You could say "hey check this out! I got a purple fire axe!".

That's just a stupid example but this could also apply to colouring clothing and maybe even attachments. Whether it's spraying the color or just being able to find a more wider variety of loot I still think it would be a nice mechanic to have.

Thanks for reading!

-Voxel

idk man...I can see everyone with camo pattern boxers or pink full gear

More content like this will be coming, bet on it. 

Remember that the game is only 20% finished at the moment. What devs usually do is get a lot of the content into the game and then bug fix like crazy. The patches that come for the next 6 months will contain a huge amount of content I am betting.

Although I think a purple fire axe would be silly, I wouldn't mind seeing variations or reskins. Although the black rubber grip with a yellow fiberglass handle and red head is probably the most common style of fire axe, you'll also occasionally see wooden handled fire axes with a red head, or even a polished steel head. It's these realistic variations and reskins that I'd like to see, they don't ruin the atmosphere with silliness while still providing the feeling that not everyone is running around with exact replicas of the same item in their hand, not to mention being reskins they're most likely not that hard to implement into the game.

Another example is with the baseball bat, wooden bats with a white grip, plain wooden bats, silver aluminum bats with black grips, black aluminum bats. Or say, silver pipe wrenches in addition to the standard red/orange (although silver pipe wrenches are usually aluminum, and TONS lighter than the red cast iron counterparts), yellow crowbars, fiberglass handled splitting axes, etc.