Sign in to follow this  
Ineedscoffee

what your missing out on at night

you shouldn't pass up a nighttime server without giving it a chance. you'll be missing out on a surreal experience. 

wjZLQzO.jpg

Dm5iZ9J.jpg

Wr6KOdd.jpg

nszlOYJ.jpg

• Like 2

I'm just too scared for this shit :C 

But I'll check them out as soon as the gamma-function is removed.

When the mod first came out I was throwing flares, really immersed in the fact it was dark.. then I read a post somewhere on the internets where you could turn up a setting to allow you to see in the dark, to save yourself from them deaths from nowhere.. and BOOF.. right there went my epic Dayz night time experiences. yep, it's surreal.. the flashlight is beacon of death and gamma tweaking nullifies it even being night.. without using said things its unplayable at night as you just cant see. As pictured above.

if you cant see how can you play? and if you cant play how can you have fun? I like the idea of night time play, especially in this open world setting with zombies but they need to find a better method of achieving a playable night time environment to bring me back to the dark side. I mean why should I disadvantage myself by playing as intended against those who bypass the system?

It's one of those things.. and it's a real shame.

• Like 2

no gamma tweaking here. twas a rainy evening with clouds. just have to take things slow, and remember, if it's darker then your surroundings, and moving, put a bullet into it.

I like how the clouds kinda blend in with the fog on that first one.

Not that it matters, but I'm curious to know where you were when you took these?

I like how the clouds kinda blend in with the fog on that first one.

Not that it matters, but I'm curious to know where you were when you took these?

unmarked territory northwest of lopatino. i tend to stay deep north. this is one of the more popular northern sites. plenty of food, a construction site with as freshwater stream behind it, 9 bay storage unit, 4 lootable cars, a police station, and a train station.

There is a certain intensity brought on by playing at night, but Ive yet to run into another player in the dark. Any time I thought I saw a flashlight in the distance, it was just a light near a building or something. Regardless of the limited state of the game, night time servers do offer another challenge to overcome and Im a fan.

i would do it but whenever I put a gas lamp on the ground it just makes the game darker and all i can see is the light.

Is weird.

Scared my tits off when i heard one of these ''Idle zombie growls'', that was the most scary thing, it even scares me on daytime servers when you are not expecting a zombie.