Sign in to follow this  
seizetheday4eva

Should OA say ver 160 in the bottom right hand corner before installing Six Launcher?

I only ask becasue currently mine says 1.51 or something like that even though when i insalled my retail copy it said updating to ver 1.60.

Does everyone elses say 1.51 or ver 1.60 in the bottem right hand corner?

Currently i'm downloading the 1.60 zip file to install just encase the auto installer didn't do it properly.

I'm not sure if six updater auto patches your game, I doubt it so yes it's best to just do it manually first, as you do need it to say 1.60.8750 or something then you need to Download the beta patch for OA

PROBLEM SOLVED - YEPEEEEEE

Ok it was because i trusted the ARMA2 auto installer, it did say updating to 1.60 and it downloaded the files which took about 15mins but when i went into the game it still said version 1.5.1 etc.

I then downloaded the 1.60 patch manually and installed it. Then when i went into the game i noticed it now said version 1.60 and now it had different icons too, Arma 2, Arma OA and Joint Operations so i knew it was probably fixed. I then installed Six Launcher again and it took me into games without any problems.

The satisfaction of finally playing and self accomplishment was amazing, Lol.

oh and thanks for your reply LVG, i just tried it before reading your reply and it worked a treat.