Sign in to follow this  
Revocane

Blind Stream Sniping SapperSeven

Long watch, but I felt it needed to be shared. Ran into a group of streamers during my own close to the end of the run and discovered we had ran into them more than once before. Plus a lot more.

Its just a fucking game, come on. I hope they see this because they banned me from their chats when I tried explaining that I didn't even know who the fuck they were. So I dug up their stream archives and made a compilation with mine.

Edited by Revocane
  • Like 1

I've sent friend requests to all three of these guys to talk to them over steam, they banned me there just like their chatrooms. The only thing I have left to try and get their attention with is if they either look here, or will bother reading my Twitch PMs I'll be sending to them.

Message me on twitch some time and PLEASE come follow me @ www.twitch.tv/dtebbs87

You're welcome to kill me but honestly I'd rather work with you and stream it LOL

Sure thing, man. I'll check your channel out, I really doubt there is anyone thats a bigger douche than Sapper so you shouldn't have to worry about me killing you.

I'm betting these guys whine STREAM SNIPE when they aren't streaming. Probably blaming spy satellites relaying their info to their adversaries.

Haha. Indeed they always will blame streamsniping. But then again... even if it is, that comes with broadcasting your position to everyone. Dayz is unforgiving, streamers have no exception.

Haha. Indeed they always will blame streamsniping. But then again... even if it is, that comes with broadcasting your position to everyone. Dayz is unforgiving, streamers have no exception.

Yes, I couldn't agree more. I accept any fate that comes with streaming, and have been killed many times live. don't think I've ever once screamed 'stream sniper'. Its just part of the risk you take. Above all that, its just a game, and will only be just a game.

The best part was the euro kid saying he was Morgan Freeman.

Went back and did some searching. Morgan Freeman guy is actually from Venezuela. I sent him a friend request and have been trying to make contact but it might be difficult considering the status of his country right now. Hope that man makes it through because I want to make more videos and hang out with him.

SapperSeven has closed his Twitch account as of yesterday evening.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

• Like 1