Sign in to follow this  
TEST_SUBJECT_83

Think I have a problem?...How Many Hours Do You Have Logged So Far?

I freakin love this game!!!!!!

hours.jpg

Post your hours here! I'm curious to see

how many of you are as addicted to this game as me!

Edit: Thers at least 30 hours that I was Alt Tabbed out and DayZ was left in the menu.

But 370 is still ridiculous, I will admit.

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83

I have a wife.

I have a life.

As do I, thanks for such smart answers guys. Makes you seem quite intelligent :thumbsup:

Edited by TEST_SUBJECT_83
  • Like 1

Now I want to read about somebody with more than one wife (and thus probably more than one life).

Edited by Gugolas
  • Like 1

just struck the 196 hour mark slowing down now, next patch ill smash out some 5 or 6 hour sessions over the weekend ( some of that will be played with my wife ( although she usually plays BF4 for couple hours then joins me in dayz)

I think her plan is so ill die alone then she cant get one over on me by traveling back to meet me fully geared while i am a bambi ...

Her plan has failed thus far with current life having lasted 46 hours with a mere 11 kills...

• Like 1

just struck the 196 hour mark slowing down now, next patch ill smash out some 5 or 6 hour sessions over the weekend ( some of that will be played with my wife ( although she usually plays BF4 for couple hours then joins me in dayz)

I think her plan is so ill die alone then she cant get one over on me by traveling back to meet me fully geared while i am a bambi ...

Her plan has failed thus far with current life having lasted 46 hours with a mere 11 kills...

Wow your wife plays BF4?...Lucky, lol!

Mine played Skyrim for awhile and hasn't touched games since.

But she like to watch me play certain games so I can't complain!

Wow your wife plays BF4?...Lucky, lol!

Mine played Skyrim for awhile and hasn't touched games since.

But she like to watch me play certain games so I can't complain!

My wife became a BF nut while i worked away in the mines during BF3 i tried to get her to play it a few times she pretty much screwed her nose up and said i dont like FPS games..

I came back after a 2 week stint away and she was higher level than i was.. Now i send others away to the mines to make me money lol so i get to see her play its quite funny i caught her the other day singing the dip dip potato chip song while t bagging one of her kills in dayz. he was alive ( unconcious and was getting quite upset  she finally put another shot in his head and caught me watching and was like what he was a bandit i just laughed...

• Like 1

i caught her the other day singing the dip dip potato chip song while t bagging one of her kills in dayz. he was alive ( unconcious and was getting quite upset  she finally put another shot in his head and caught me watching and was like what he was a bandit i just laughed...

never piss off a woman  :)

ahh yehr, good 'ol virtual penis comparison, love it.

7prA4Nl.png

Edited by Guest