Sign in to follow this  
~atmo~

Bandits camping for fresh spawns.

I'm not even sure you can call them bandits, but I ran into these guys last night.

• Like 1

I hate bambis who try to punch every single heavily geared player for easy loot as much as I hate KOS players btw. 

A few times I went to coast to help fresh spawns with food and stuff and almost every single one of them tried to punch me. 

Edited by dodobir

To viewers: Skip to the last 30 secs if you wanna see the poor action (a bambi trying to punch a group of military geared players and fails miserably as expected.) in this long and pointless video. 

I don't think they were bandits. I hate bambis who try to punch every single heavily geared player for easy loot as much as I hate KOS players btw. 

A few times I went to coast to help fresh spawns with food and stuff and almost every single one of them tried to punch me. 

If you watch more than the last 30 seconds you'll see what happened.

I spot them, try to give them a wide berth. They chase me for a while, taking pot shots. I drop my gear (basically nothing) to show I'm unarmed. They then take up an ambush position near Krutoy Cap. When I make myself known they shoot again, at which point I decided to make them waste some ammo.

Going up against a bunch of armed players was never going to get me any loot.

If you watch more than the last 30 seconds you'll see what happened.

I spot them, try to give them a wide berth. They chase me for a while, taking pot shots. I drop my gear (basically nothing) to show I'm unarmed. They then take up an ambush position near Krutoy Cap. When I make myself known they shoot again, at which point I decided to make them waste some ammo.

Going up against a bunch of armed players was never going to get me any loot.

Then i'm sorry.. I watched it for 4-5 mins, didn't see any action and thought the big part of the video was about you walking around the towns. I will watch it again. and edit my previous post.