Tsquire3

Need help, Broken legs

Hey i kinda need some help. i have broken legs and am in need of some morphine or whatever is used to fix broken legs. my in game name is Student and i'm at a ship split in two on the coast of the game. i can give you food for your troubles i just need to get back on my feet. i will be on the left side of the ship at the very top 

Tsquire, how can anyone possibly help you if you don't post what server you're on? 

Give me 30 minutes. I have a splint and will run to the boat.  Choose a server and let me know what it is.  Monitor this line.

• Like 1

Give me 30 minutes. I have a splint and will run to the boat.  Choose a server and let me know what it is.  Monitor this line.

Im on server " La cantina regular 115188"

Edited by Tsquire3

just entered gorka, will head NE until I get to the ship.

• Like 1

just entered gorka, will head NE until I get to the ship.

alright thx ill b at the middle of the ship on the top deck of the right half

On La Catina Regular near ship.  Where to meet?

Called out on La Catina Regular but no response, specify north or south side of ship.  There are two La Catina servers:

La Catina Regular 115188

La Catina SA - Hosted by Vilayercom - Regular - 115188

Which one?  Let's do this!

Called out on La Catina Regular but no response, specify north or south side of ship.  There are two La Catina servers:

La Catina Regular 115188

La Catina SA - Hosted by Vilayercom - Regular - 115188

Which one?  Let's do this!

it kept kicking me off of it for some reason i will try to get on again i am on the right half of the ship above the cocpit of the ship at the mast

Edited by Tsquire3

This conversation might be better in the form of a PM, steam chat, or 3rd party communication program, rather than in a public thread for everyone to see.

• Like 1

Chat would be a good feature for the forums, etc.  I don't know where that is though.  Nevertheless, I got my splint to Tsquire3 and did my first rescue mission so that was pretty neat.

Hey i kinda need some help. i have broken legs and am in need of some morphine or whatever is used to fix broken legs. my in game name is Student and i'm at a ship split in two on the coast of the game. i can give you food for your troubles i just need to get back on my feet. i will be on the left side of the ship at the very top 

Are you split in two or the ship? :p