Sign in to follow this  
Trigger Hippy

Ingrowing Toenails

Folks, there comes a time when you drift into trying to make a reality show and not a game. People asking for babies and faeces and other traits of the species, but at the end of the day it is supposed to be fun and an interesting pun on the old run-and-gun.

It rhymes. So it must be true.

Agree.

If they ever make it so I have to take a sh!t or piss every hour or something then i'd be done with the game. You can only take realism so far before it becomes ridiculous from a gameplay perspective.

• Like 3

It's like that moment when you try playing The Sims, and quickly ascertain that the life/work cycle can be a ball-ache enough, but to want to then have the stress of organising other people's lives when I can't get past the lame-excuses-stage with regard to getting some exercise in my own friggin' life is intolerable. That's not a game, it's unpaid fking chores.

Edited by Trigger Hippy
  • Like 1

Agree.

If they ever make it so I have to take a sh!t or piss every hour or something then i'd be done with the game. You can only take realism so far before it becomes ridiculous from a gameplay perspective.

Ah, but poop has been confirmed. I guess you should just stop playing now then...

• Like 2

Ah, but poop has been confirmed. I guess you should just stop playing now then...

You're damned straight you guess I should just stop playing now then. That's the shittiest "feature" they've discussed so far. >.>

• Like 2

You're damned straight you guess I should just stop playing now then. That's the shittiest "feature" they've discussed so far. >.>

Give me a second, I need to digest this.

Edited by LeeFriendField

Give me a second, I need to digest this.

...that's disgusting. I do hope you aren't trying to make a pun out of shittiest and digest.

And apologize for the knee-jerk response; I regurgitated my reply too quickly.

• Like 1

If pooping is allowed in this game, all that will be reported of this game will be "OMG IN DAYZ YOU CAN POOP ON PEOPLE LOLOLOL WTF" (because we all know people are going to do it) rather than the other million and a half awesome things about this game

quite sad when you think about it

If pooping is allowed in this game, all that will be reported of this game will be "OMG IN DAYZ YOU CAN POOP ON PEOPLE LOLOLOL WTF" (because we all know people are going to do it) rather than the other million and a half awesome things about this game

Thos people are also the outspoken minority.

I would take people hostage for no other reason than to grace them with a Cleveland Steamer

So just to clarify so I didn't misunderstand you...you DONT want shitting in this game?

So just to clarify so I didn't misunderstand you...you DONT want shitting in this game?

Hold on, I still havn't digested the idea yet.

Edited by LeeFriendField

Your move, console shooters. You can squat on people. We will soon be shitting on them.

Well... there is 2 poop models. On ground, and flying...

I for one can not wait to contaminate water supplies with my rancid fecal matter. I will sit and watch that pond for hours, just waiting and watching as people drink my poop water.

Pooping and Peeing worked incredibly well in 'The Ship'.

Basically everything you did had a meter. When you got thirsty, your thirsty meter would go up. When you drank something, your thirsty meter would go down, but the pee meter would go up. Same thing with food. Hell, you even had to read, take showers, and talk to NPC's for 'entertainment'. 

I can see it working great in DayZ.

Dysentery anyone?

Edited by Esolu