Sign in to follow this  
consortiumczar

Hardcore: Sawed-off shotty to the chest kills guy who shot my brother

Yes that's the sawed-off... my beautiful Betsy. All he had to do was cooperate in the beginning. It would have been easy for him.

Edited by DTebbs87

Lol the best? "All he had to do was cooperate in the beginning" "I think he knows we're hostile" "Shoot him in the back when he tries to leave" 

Two v 1. You threatened him, played the bitch card by shooting at him as he went away, chased him down and talked shit to him. Took a video and posted it. Lol words and actions of loser douche bags.

• Like 2

So the guy tells you he's going to move on and leave you alone and you both hunt him down and kill him? Dog act.

You don't deserve Betsy. She's too good for a bandit like you.

• Like 1

You ignore the fact that I told him to come in with his hands up and lay on the ground but he said "hell no". He had his chance. Betsy is miiiinnnnneeeeeeeee

You ignore the fact that I told him to come in with his hands up and lay on the ground but he said "hell no". He had his chance. Betsy is miiiinnnnneeeeeeeee

He was outside! I wouldn't have bloody come inside either. Why would he wander in casually, lay his gun down and make it easy for you to rob/kill him? You were not in a position of power. He was outside and moving along. You're lucky he didn't just round the corner and wait for you two to come running out and then blast you, which is what I probably would have done. You didn't even check to the right when you moved past the back corner of the building. If he had a mate there or waited there himself, you'd have been fucked.

He was outside! I wouldn't have bloody come inside either. Why would he wander in casually, lay his gun down and make it easy for you to rob/kill him? You were not in a position of power. He was outside and moving along. You're lucky he didn't just round the corner and wait for you two to come running out and then blast you, which is what I probably would have done. You didn't even check to the right when you moved past the back corner of the building. If he had a mate there or waited there himself, you'd have been fucked.

My brother saw him go inside the prison, that's why I rushed out the door and ran into the prison. There are windows on either side of that hallway at the top of the stairs and if you're prone you can see the entrances to both hangars and the prison form there. It was also a guy we knew was alone as we had been watching him watching us about 10 minutes prior. So LOL