Sign in to follow this  
Subscriber

Never Drop Anything on Stairs

Remember Never Drop Anything on Stairs

its a weird bug, if you drop something on Stairs you won't be able to recover it.

ScreenShots:

1:

Here i lost Food Bag having So much Fishes+Soda Cans And
My M4 40ammo magzine

2014_02_18_00002.jpg

2:You can see i am trying to get inside wall to get my stuff :P...
2014_02_18_00001.jpg

• Like 1

Yeah, I've lost backpacks and guns, but I learned my lesson after the first few times :)

What game are you playing BTW, Quake?

• Like 2

Yeah, I've lost backpacks and guns, but I learned my lesson after the first few times :)

DayZ SA.

The same can be said about bushes, you will see the items but be able to pick them up into your hands and they wont appear in the vicinity window.

The same can be said about bushes, you will see the items but be able to pick them up into your hands and they wont appear in the vicinity window.

In this case you won't be able to touch or see but i tried my best to show you all that its there.

Dropping anything, anywhere poses a risk. Barn floors drop things through as often as not.

I've dropped things on the second floor of a barracks building and found them directly beneath on the floor below. I think the only place that I feel safe dropping something to pick it ip again is on a paved road.

Dropping anything, anywhere poses a risk. Barn floors drop things through as often as not.

I've dropped things on the second floor of a barracks building and found them directly beneath on the floor below. I think the only place that I feel safe dropping something to pick it ip again is on a paved road.

Yeah agree 100%

I c wut u did thar.

• Like 2

Don't drop an Nokia 3310 either, it will tear a hole through the earth

Don't drop an Nokia 3310 either, it will tear a hole through the earth

Yeah they have attached it to Fireman Axe thats why it only need one hit to kill a zombie. 

Edited by Subscriber