Sign in to follow this  
splinter2k

US 3533 Connection Issues - HFBServers.com

Greetings US 3533 Players,

Just a quick note to let you know that as of yesterday evening, players are reporting higher than normal ping times.  This is resulting in player kicks and increased lag.  

We submitted a support ticket with HFBServers.com yesterday evening and are still waiting to hear back from them.  

I apologize for this issue and the delay in getting this resolved.

Regards,

Splinter

Ah thanks for the explanation.

I had fine ping, then it shot up to 200s, the. After a while back down.

Good to know, thanks for the post!

Just a quick update to let you know that the problem continues.  I am still waiting for a response to my support ticket from HFBServers.com and will update you as soon as I know what is going on.

Thank you for your patience,

Splinter

Edited by Splinter_2K

Hi Splinter,

A friend and I had a tractor, multiple bikes, 4 stashes, and a tent that are all missing today(they were there last night). I know the tractor and bikes could simply have been stolen, but the 4 stashes all disappearing is very strange. Was there a server wipe of all saved data?

Leave HFB servers as soon as you can. I have used them and Dayz.st for several months before deciding to simply switch to my own Virtual Dedicated Server (VDS). I pay less for the VDS than I did for the monthly rentals from those server host PLUS I have full control over all the server files, can set up bat files, and can restart the server any time I wish (no need to wait on "support" from anyone). 

My servers now run with less lag, higher fps, and MUCH more "up time" than they ever did when I allowed a 3rd party to host my server. 

Do yourself a favor and look into a VDS. It will make you happy and your players MUCH more happy. 

By the way, I had a Huey, a Mi-17, two Urals full of guns, gear , and ammo that disappeared. Please replace them.  (just kidding)  :lol:

Edited by Nick Stewart

Just a quick update that I spoke with a few other regulars on the server tonight and all of their stashes and vehicles are gone as well :(