Sign in to follow this  
D3r1L

Spawning in ...... seconds

Guys i understand that serverhopers (it will never end unless the character is bound to the server) blabla bla.
But this is soooo stupid i accidentally connected night time server (iam conecting to low ping servers only dont looked at time) , i quit connect another one wait for 250sec.
Omg i wasnt even 20secs on that server and iam a fresh spawn too (thx to two idiots KOSing on the beach)
They should make a timer if u are less then 10seconds on a server u dont need to wait or 5sec i will have just an oppurtinity to change a server if i mess up anything or my friends are coming and i want to play with them.

Yeah I crashed last night and had to wait for teh timer to finish to reconnect to the same server. A simple check to see if it was the same server would surely help matters on this one.

But this is soooo stupid i accidentally connected night time server (iam conecting to low ping servers only dont looked at time) ,

So basically you can save yourself the 5 min wait by reading for 2 seconds before joining a server :P

I do like that other idea though...If your on for a really really short time like 5-10secs then don't get the penalty. That's to short a time to loot or do anything constructive so why not :)

EDIT - Call it miss click protection :)

Edited by Karmaterror