Sign in to follow this  
Executioner (DayZ)

How to die fast? Wanna kill me?

Uhm okay so I have a broken leg I tried to kill myself because somehow i became a girl lol, so I broke my leg there are no zombies around and it's taking too long is there a way to kill myself or does someone wanna kill me for my stuff?

I'm somewhere in and around here on the train tracks. 6Zg8n.jpg

6ZgqY.jpg

Doesn't rejoining a server fix your legs.....

Not any more, better start stocking up on morphine or sticks.

• Like 1

Patience young one, next time have a plan and carry a splint.

Suicide should not even cross your mind when facing this scenario. You should be thinking about a plan and how to mend your leg asap.

You have to learn from your mistakes and do it better next time. Not take an easy way out just to "get back in the game".

Patience young one, next time have a plan and carry a splint.

Suicide should not even cross your mind when facing this scenario. You should be thinking about a plan and how to mend your leg asap.

You have to learn from your mistakes and do it better next time. Not take an easy way out just to "get back in the game".

I was far from any town i wouldve died before i made it to any.

Welcome to DayZ.  You're not in CoD anymore

Edited by Caboose187
  • Like 1

Going from your picture you posted you weren't too far off from one...You may have survived, you may not. 

It is easy to say you wouldn't survive and then go kill yourself. It is another too push yourself when things look grim and motivation is low. This in my opinion is where the game shines.and lets the emotions out. Anything could happen.

I am not trying to drag you down, you must be newish to this game? If you are, I plead try not to get into this mindset where suicide is a viable and only option. There is much more to this game than that.

FYI-there is a medic section where you can request for medical assistance. They will come to your aid :)