Sign in to follow this  
Passa

19 suggestions and an extra.

Here i have some suggestions for the game.

1. Laptops, TVs and electronic stuff (not to interact just turned on) because i saw that electricity is working in some places
  2. Walkie talkie (with different networks) to speak with your friends or other survivals
  3. MP3 players, ipods to listen to your music in the game, something like San Andreas PC version http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200150066-Enabling-the-MP3-player-in-GTA-San-Andreas
  4. Coins and cash to take stuff from the vending machines, this means more and different kinds of vending machines
  5. Seasons and Snow
  6. hostile animals (i was thinking about bears)
  7. Alcoholic beverages
  8. I noticed that the character need the same or more food than water, this should be the opposite
  9. A short introduction video, just one
  10. Truly friendly servers, you can't shoot to other survivals.  
  11.  Smartphones: GPS, camera, alarms and clock...obviously, no networks 
  12. Wrist watches and big clocks in the cities (some working some other not working)
  13. I don't know how this things work but for the blood you developers can ask the creator of this skyrim mod, who did a pretty good job http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60/?
  14. More kind of houses different location of the objects like table chairs and different colors outside and wallpapes inside.
  15. Fill bottle with water from sea lakes or rivers
  16. Fish and fishing
  17. differnt kind of batteries
  18. Wall chargers for the stuff that i said before like ipods or smartphones
  19. If you are going to add veichles you have to think about a bigger map
  20. I FREAKIN' LOVE THIS GAMEEEEEE !
  • Like 1

Most of them are in the game/will be in the game

No to the truly friendly servers

And coins for vending machines ? Yeah, because If i see a vending machine with food and water in it I would be like "Oh damn, too bad I don't have a coin" instead of breaking inside

Edited by Gdaddy22
  • Like 2

But the walkie talkie are cool !!!!!! and the coins was a normal suggestion you have to check the underlined suggestions, that arre the best !

Edited by Passa

WALKIE TALKIEEEEEEEE

Walkie Talkie is already in the game.

• Like 2

Need both beer and bear comrade.

Although, vodka may be more appropriate.

• Like 1

I don't want any electronics in the game that don't rely on battieries - or at the very minimum some exceptionally rare devices. What use would a laptop be anyway? No internet. The GPS, walkie-talkies, radio transmitters and other such devices are okay as long as they're battery powered and require replacements.

iPods and stuff - no please. Just put music on in the background if you want to listen to it.

Vending machines - as someone said above, just smash it.

The water thing - yes. I think you should be required to drink fairly regularly, especially if you're travelling long distances and the faster you move the more your hydration and energy levels should fall.

Alcohol? Sure why not? I've also heard the devs mention cigarettes, which I'd really like to see in game. 

Hostile animals and seasons and stuff - yes to all and I think it's already in development.

• Like 2

yes the stuff about laptop and pc is only environmental not to interact because, as you said, it will be useless without internet, but anyway in Russia there are office and there are computers too !

yes the stuff about laptop and pc is only environmental not to interact because, as you said, it will be useless without internet, but anyway in Russia there are office and there are computers too !

Oh sure, if you meant it as just cosmetic inclusions in the game... like laptops laying around in peoples houses that you can't interact with or can maybe only cannibalise for parts for other electronics, then sure I have no problem with that.

• Like 2

- I think we need to be able to bottle and purify the water from lakes, the ocean blue, streams and ponds.

- Bears?  I would be like after killing a bear: I AM REAL RUSSIAN MAN

- Alcohol?  Why not Vodka?  plus Rasputin Kvass is a alcoholic beverage

- For the money?  Sure, put that in and the ability to break the vending machines with a crowbar

- I'd love servers that are Anti-KoS

- Wrist watches would be awesome

- Seasons and snow would be awesome.

- As for the MP3's...  As they say in Russia "нет"

Now eat the beans or I will eat 'em!

• Like 1