Sign in to follow this  
Zjasuu

Anyone else crashing?

Been playing today for like 4 hours with no problems, then I crashed once, went back to server and before I got in the game it crashed, then I rebooted my PC, went back into the game, played about 10 minutes and crashed again. Can't send a bug report since I can't log in for some reason. Anyone else crashing?

Specs: 64 bit Win 8.1 Pro, GTX 660 Ti, i7 860 2,80 GHz, 8Gt of RAM

Edited by Zjasuu

Haven't played since last night, but I was fine last night.

I crashed twice yesterday in like an hour, never crashed before. Was a full server.

I haven't crashed even once before, dunno what happened since no patches came out.

Yup new patch has introduced crash to desktop for both me and my regular squad mate. Oddly almost all of these crashes have happened around Elektro. Something has gone amiss with the last update.

I've crashed twice today.  I've never crashed before this.

When I crash, it's always during a Global transmission, usually a song.  How is someone able to transmit on Global???  FYI.. this is a hardcore server.

We crashed twice each on one server, changed servers, no more crash. Never crashed in the SA up until then, maybe some servers are corrupt or missing files or something went amiss with their side of the update.

Definitely seems to be elektro

Ran with a squad of 7 people today with no issues anywhere, the second we got to elektro everyone's game crashed.

This went on for 2 hours across maybe 7? servers till we gave up.

EVERYONE crashed at the same time this was not a coincidence and only in elektro

yeah constantly after about 15 / 20 minutes or so, i'm trying to replace everything in my inventory but it's kinda pant filling as I keep expecting the game to crash at any moment and leave me either to be fed on by z's or killed by another player..

I crashed 3 times shortly after the latest patch went live, One of the crashes dumped me straight to desktop.

Seems to have stabilized for now. Not sure if it was the patch or just a dodgy server.