Sign in to follow this  
zephon09

1st kill, Did I make the right call?

Why do you people feel guilty from killing? If you want to play on the safer side, then put a bullethole in anything that moves. Nothing to feel guilty about.

Hell, whenever I play this game or any game with long range projectiles, I'm generally the one hiding off in a distance blowing people away before they are even aware of my existance. (Mosin snipes are great, even if it sometimes takes 2hours of camping to get one) This is my form of looting since I choose not to deal with the glitchy zombies when I dont have to.

Edited by MystoganXIX

@Dy5lexia I agree my move was shitty, but if he had a morphine/sticks in his bag I would have felt like a genius - its not like I cried for help then killed my helper. I'm still stoked that I took out a fully capable individual while I was broken, and then managed to get to his body which was no small feat considering I had to crawl multiple flights of stairs down and up to get to him. 

BT

Is server hoping considered questionable/abuse of mechanics? I presume people are smart enough to choose low pop servers if they want little player interaction and intentionally choose high pop servers when they want interaction - be it negative or positive.

here are some conditions/rules i go with, the "SURVIVOR" way

-never killed spawnlings

-say hi to unarmed survivors

-shoot with a pistol since taking a pistol is faster.... if you see a survivor trying to take out a weapon.

-if a survivor run/flees as soon as he sees you, dont chase

here are for "PUSSIES"

-find food and drinks

-kill zombies avoid players

- CANT SLEEP ALL NIGHT AFTER ACCIDENTLY KILLING OTHER PLAYER

Here are for the "TROLLS"

-shoot without any reason

- cripple the spawnlings for fun

-shoot as soon as you see a survivor from far away

-chase down the survivor if he attempts to run

-make an unarmed person bleed to dead

Fixed :)

Replaced words in cappitals

Edited by Nienko

It's ok to KOS in a military zone, anywhere else is kind've a stupid move.