Sign in to follow this  
Jaxis

what should i do now?

anybody else get to the point where you've maxed your gear/ammo and not really sure what to do? 

in the past at this point in my characters life I run down south and look for a fight and die... its pretty monotonous

Turn to the dark side...

Its nice this side of the fence.

The cola is always cold, and the tacos are always... Yeah, sorry about the blood on those, but they still taste good!

I stop playing and tell myself I beat the game.

Then I come back confused with gear and totally lost. So I run around looking for trouble so I can start fresh again.

Yeah... I can pretty much be geared up in an hour or two. Remember though this is also a walking simulator (checkout the steam page if you don't believe me). Therefore, go for a walk. Take a walk to Devil's Castle, and have a soda on the top of the tower.

I am half joking and half serious. I sometimes I just enjoy going for a walk in my virtual world. Cannot wait till they add animals!

As the game develops there will be an ever increasing level of challenge just to survive and hang on to what you have. Think about disease, infection, cold, damp, shelter and add to that the fun of  bikes, cars and trucks and trying to get them to work and not having them stolen!

As the game develops there will be an ever increasing level of challenge just to survive and hang on to what you have. Think about disease, infection, cold, damp, shelter and add to that the fun of  bikes, cars and trucks and trying to get them to work and not having them stolen!

Or differently worded:

There will be an ever increasing arsenal of methods by which the crafty mastermind can achieve his evil goals. Injecting ebola into unsuspecting strangers, blowing up other people's fixed up cars and trucks, and even just stealing them so you can later force the owner to watch as you drive it into the ocean.

• Like 2

Turn to the dark side...

No.

Do what's right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4aPMo7TcR8

Don't turn into another KOS zombie. Pls?

(If you do go bandit, please try to rob people alive when you can, not only do you get better gear, people really appreciate it.)

Edited by Geckofrog7

No.

Do what's right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4aPMo7TcR8

Don't turn into another KOS zombie. Pls?

(If you do go bandit, please try to rob people alive when you can, not only do you get better gear, people really appreciate it.)

If you choose, I wholeheartedly support the Hero/Medic playstyle as well.

SOMEBODY needs to pick up the broken hearts and shattered souls of the lucky few that escape my trap with grievous wounds but lives intact...

If you choose, I wholeheartedly support the Hero/Medic playstyle as well.

SOMEBODY needs to pick up the broken hearts and shattered souls of the lucky few that escape my trap with grievous wounds but lives intact...

Medic? lolno

I never get to people in time.

I watch over the killed innocent and make sure whoever loots him doesn't walk away alive.

When you feel like you need a fix of DayZ, just watch some Youtube vids.

Well, I generally have what I need, so I just log out, and wait for the next patch. Right now not much to do.