Today me and a friend were running out of cherno after picking up a decent stash of supplies and weapons when we lay down to have a drink, as soon as we were about to stand up we heard shots right next to us but couldn't see who was shooting, after working out we were being shot at, I stood up to see someone 2 metres away lying down with a double barrelled shotgun and promptly fired 5 bullets into him, it was only when we were looting him that we realised he had a shotgun, and i'm amazed he missed us, so to the player with the worst aim in this game, thank you so much for not making me part with my first AK.

To be a bandit is a choise Great it is also a choise to be a helpful survivor. I wish to let you know that the innocent never kill another path is much more challenging almost impossible.

I also wish to ask a question respectufully of the bandit community Is it possible that haveing an innocent rank of never have taiken another marker not lootable by bandits might make things more interesting.

I mean we have bandits they are supposed to hold you up take some risk maybe force one to do or give information. Now most of you are just cannibals in the waiting personally i think the game would be more interesting if bandits murderers can only loot other murderers after all it is a choise right this also might lead to more interesting occurences than hunting two legged beasts. You might have to extort or negotiate to get what you need thus would balance the difficulty out somewhat. Heck might even make being a bandit hard to do instead of taking the easy way out as it stands now!

Bad grammar; didn't read.

And that's never gonna be implemented. Watch the rocket interview with SideStrafe, if you can manage the entire video, it's amazing what rocket has planned.

Edited by G0V3RNM3NT4L
  • Like 1

Thing that sucks about these forums is that I can spend an hour dictating something long and in depth to have it murdered by people saying "TL;DR LOOK AT ME I'M COOL" or buried under "NEW CLAN OMG LOOK AT US WE'VE GOT TEAMSPEK". I would love for there to be a separate clan announcement page.

Exactly. Only people I will "clan" up with are RL friends, Steam friends, and people who are nice enough not to shoot me when we come face to face.

Today I was walking a round in Elektro with my trusty Lee enfield when I heard gunshots, and dust flying up off the ground around me. I take cover and crawl away, about 3 mins later I see a guy in one of those tool booth looking buildings bandaging up, i pop him in the head and when i loot is corpse I find an AK and an M9 pistol.

Edited by Pbandjtime28

SHITTY M107!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright just 5 minutes ago I was camping the NW airfield with my 50. Cal M107. There my friend was going from hangar pickin up shit like the usual. Then all of a sudden gun shots go off on the right and a squad of three show up and begin hopping hangar to hangar towards my friend so then i decide to take a shot with my 400 m zeroed in rifle and miss a foot short. Then there squad sniper pops out of the hangar so I move up half a dopple and take another shot at there sniper miss a foot short again. So as I move up 2 dopples I take another shot and the round hits the same spot a foot in front of the bitch. By now hes already zeroed in and takes me out. So in the end this bitch had a bullent deturrent or this M107 just plain out sucks. In the end I lost it all to this rifle but oh well my squad of 7 is already going from vybor to clear these krauts out.

Was laying in the woods close to Stary when I heard gunshots, I switched from AKM to CZ 550. I had a visual of the guy, and shot him. I figured out he had a AS50 in his backpack, and a FN Fal.

What a found. ;)

• Like 1

I was going to the airfield for some guns walking in the woods in-between Devils Castle and The NW Airfield when I hear a car engine, So I go prone and survey the area I heard the engine from, after a couple seconds looking I decide to go in and take the guy out I don't want any competition at the airfield. So I move forward crouched when I spot him surprisingly he didn't see me, I aimed my Enfield at him and shot, Missed, he started snaking and I fired 2 more shots at him both missed also, Finally he stops to get a shot on me when I do the same he gets me once with his M16A2 and manages to get me from full health down to 5000 blood but my shot knocks him out or killed him I fire another shot at his head to make sure he's down and bandage myself up. On him I got a Map finally, his gun with 3 mags I now have no need for the airfield, and some Night Vision goggles! Which are pretty useless to me since I don't play at night. xD

Edited by Deadend197

Id like to thank all the bandits and hooligans for their existence and for the awesome gear they just give out every day ;)

• Like 1

I was going to the airfield for some guns walking in the woods in-between Devils Castle and The NW Airfield when I hear a car engine, So I go prone and survey the area I heard the engine from, after a couple seconds looking I decide to go in and take the guy out I don't want any competition at the airfield. So I move forward crouched when I spot him surprisingly he didn't see me, I aimed my Enfield at him and shot, Missed, he started snaking and I fired 2 more shots at him both missed also, Finally he stops to get a shot on me when I do the same he gets me once with his M16A2 and manages to get me from full health down to 5000 blood but my shot knocks him out or killed him I fire another shot at his head to make sure he's down and bandage myself up. On him I got a Map finally, his gun with 3 mags I now have no need for the airfield, and some Night Vision goggles! Which are pretty useless to me since I don't play at night. xD

haha youre missing out though, its like a totally different game at night :)

And that's never gonna be implemented. Watch the rocket interview with SideStrafe, if you can manage the entire video, it's amazing what rocket has planned.

Do you have a link to this video?

To be a bandit is a choise Great it is also a choise to be a helpful survivor. I wish to let you know that the innocent never kill another path is much more challenging almost impossible.

I also wish to ask a question respectufully of the bandit community Is it possible that haveing an innocent rank of never have taiken another marker not lootable by bandits might make things more interesting.

I mean we have bandits they are supposed to hold you up take some risk maybe force one to do or give information. Now most of you are just cannibals in the waiting personally i think the game would be more interesting if bandits murderers can only loot other murderers after all it is a choise right this also might lead to more interesting occurences than hunting two legged beasts. You might have to extort or negotiate to get what you need thus would balance the difficulty out somewhat. Heck might even make being a bandit hard to do instead of taking the easy way out as it stands now!

Pussy, what's so God damn hard about being a survivor?

the best bandit moment for me was when me and my friend were in electro in the medium value house and a dude walks in looking in my friends direction i shoot him with a enfield and my friend funs at him with a revovler. he had nv googles and a gps, a saw and a cco gun. after me and my friend go to one of the castle ruins, he falls 4 metres and dies leaving me with all the loot haha. with that stuff i killed 4 other players :)

My AS50 and I, which i don't intend on swaping for anything. Need some nice sniper spots looking over populated area's.

What have you got?

The best bandit moment for me was when I was playing some DayZ with my bro and he ends up dying so I used his body as a bait for other survivors to loot him and this one guy decides to go for it and I shoot him in the head and end up getting like NVG's and other good loot. The guy got super pissed afterwards hahaha!

I played for a week and got killed by every survivor who had a weapon so now I kill everything, no distinction; I have to admit I am starting to like it. hehe

I carry a ak74-cobra for close range and a CZ550 till I get better sniper. I am a big fan of beaf, I dont eat the those crappy forest porc ^^ I guss cans are ok but I feel a but sad eating alone out of a metal can. I'am a coke guy, I'll die before I drink a pepsy!

Edited by Nouchine
  • Like 1

Hells no, no bandit has ever even spotted me. I merge with the trees and shit, I am efin invisible up in this bi-yatch. I can smell you bandits a mile away (the stank of your ghille suits).

You ain't never gonna catch me suuuckers!

Signed:

AnuSuaraj

Capable Medic and All around Good guy

Thousands of zeds killed,

0 players murdered (not even bandits)

See ya, YOU WON'T SEE ME!!

Best bandit moment for me was killing a camper waiting to kill ppl looting the NW airfield. Always makes me laugh when ppl do that, what a boring not to mention cowardly way to play the game lol

Today, i met a fresh spawn, obviously he was unarmed so i didnt kill him. And yes im a bandit, a retarded one. So i lead him to balota on a packed server 47-50 people. I told him to go there and get some guns, what ever you find is yours. I look at the control tower and around the town and noticed there were alot of zombies, (it was a recruit server so zombies are also highlighted and you can see them through terrain), I see 2 noobs up at the control tower, i pulled out my range finder - - - 370 meters, easy shot. I zero in to 300 and used 1/3 - 1/2mildot on my AS50(m107 ammo = 37000 damage). I shoot, i kill him - - - no murder he was a bandit. His friend disappeared. I look to check if any zombies heard. None. I check again. Its an axe dude normally i wouldnt kill these guys but he could kill the fresh spawn which i wanted to help, plus i wanted to see his body drop dead. So i shoot him. Hes down. I make my way from wast of balot to north. I try to go to a very high vantage point. Once i reached it i waited and looked at the control tower. I see his friend. Once again i use my range finder, wait about 3 seconds for my breath and another 3 seconds because i feel like im going to miss. I shoot, it hit the fence thing around the top of the control tower, he immediatly proned, i shoot again i realize my zeroing was bad. Luckily he stood up and tried spring inside. There we go no chance of missing now. Dead. He probably thought i left because it took me about 10 minutes of crawling and crouching to that vantage point. He was trying to loot his friend. At this point on i think ill stay in the server for 1 more kill. I keep getting this feeling that i should leave. I really should leave. But i wanted 1 more kill. Suddenly i hear the same sound that my gun makes. *Gasp* Oh god im dead. Where he shot me from i dont know. It wasnt from the airfield. As i said it was a recruit server so i could see zombies through terrain and it definatly wasnt from my left. I dont know. Who ever killed me, thankyou. Heres what he could have gotten from me that i consider rare. Cayote Backpack/as50/pdw/nvg/rangefinder. I love the way you killed me with 1 bullet. Once again thankyou for killing me, it might sound wierd but im happy im dead.

Yesterday at night I was just respawned near Chernogorsk. Run into the town and managed to take down 4 players. Got ghilie suit, m4a1 cco sd, satchel charge (first time I ever seen one but lost because I changed very quickly between bandit/surviver skin and backpack was completly gone every time), and all other stuff except nvg.

It was nighttime (around 10pm I think) so pretty dark already.

Was at the military tents and had the brilliant idea of climbing up the tower. When I reached the top someone started shooting at me with an m4a1 cco sd. I took a lot of hits and barely survived with 400 blood left. I had no idea from where the shots came. He fired every 5-10 seconds some bullets at me but did not hit me once (must have been on the other side and I tried to spot him but it was so dark I had no idea where he was. This go on for about 3-4 minutes than a server message said this server would restart in 15min. The shooting continued for another 5 minutes.

Suddenly someone said via voice chat in direct communication: "Who keeps firing all the time with the silenced weapon?"

The other player who was shooting replied. I had no idea he was this close. I talked a little with them and the firing stopped. I told him that I wont log out until server restart so he has some time to kill/loot me if he managed to get me.

The other player on the ground who was not shooting at me talked a little bit with the shooter and then showed himself. The other guy just shot him but I had enough time to spot his position this time. I quickly aimed and shot half an clip to him. Shortly after I saw a dead message and my kill count going up.

I looted both of the guys (the shooter had 5 almost empty clips so he shot about 140 bullets at me), got a nvg and some ammo (he had tons of stanag sd and m9 sd ammo) but no meat or anything.

I felt really sorry for the other guy who just got shot but thanks to him I could survive and revenged him. There were only 3 minutes left until server restart and I wanted to get as far away from the town as possible. Got to the forrest in the north and logged out. I really need to find an animal to kill and eat. I am now at 600 bloods (ate some beans) and near a town. I will wait for a few more hours to log back into the game. During night I should be safer and searching for some animals.

If the guy who not shot at me reads this. Thank you very much. This is one of the few moments that I acutally feel sorry for another player getting killed.

I have a story of how I almost died. (This happened a Little over 30 minutes ago. I am a Bandit)

I have the L85 LSW, NVG's and a M9 Silenced (No, Im not a Scripter/hacker) Anywho:

I was roaming the streets of Elektro at Night with my M9 SD equipped incase I encountered any Zombies... I noticed that there was a light coming from around the hospital. After waiting I walked up the on hospital and saw a player in the back room behind the wall! So being the Bandit I am... I walked up to him and shot at him a few missed so he ran into the street where I shot him in the leg braking it.

He then Threw a flare ( If you didnt know this: Flares and NVG's DO NOT mix well) right before I killed him and I noticed a guy running at me with Hatchet! Now Imagine this: Your screen is so Bright that you cant see where you're going and you being chased by a Hatchet wielding Psychopath hell bent on killing you. He swang three times at me and luckily all three swings missed! I literally shot a few times in his direction then ran into the Darkness where I had a clear advantage and He followed me (or he thought he was following me) I was behind him and I wanted nothing else to do with this guy... I whipped out my L85 and shot a Half mag into him!

The Nerve of Some people.

A weird thing happened today.

I was running south after a good loot and suddently i hear a beeeep beeep beeeeep and the sound of some veichle coming. I crouch and see a fucking ural coming straight in my direction!! what the hell that guy saw me because he stopped and he was probably thinking on what to do. I decide to shot him, i'm scared and i want that ural sooo bad. He moves his ural a little right so he can jump off and hide behind it. I think i got him because he disappeared the time to bandage himself. Fuck, my position sux i don't have hides and if i go down i can't shoot at him. I just aim at his position hoping i get him before he gets me. My hearth starts screaming like a bitch. Unluckily he get me first. Awesome shot, just a short burst gets me in the stomatch. Im dead, very good job man, you defended yourself with a very smart and fast move.

But i don't surrender so easily, so now comes the interesting part:

there is a buddy with me on TS and i go mad when i die, i had good loot on me and i plan a way to get all that stuff back! so i tell him that ural was going straight south, probably to get up a buddy or something. he spawned on the coast near elektro and got an AK in the city. i just fucking hope that ural is going near there and... BINGO! after a while my friend screams at me in TS saying he sees a fucking blue ural coming in the city. i beg him to shoot at the guy and get my loot. well, he did it. i spawned and run to elektro. i'm followed by some zombies, my buddy tells me we need a wheel because the ural is damaged. i find a wheel near the city and run to him. it is the zombie apocalypse but we manage to get the fucking out of the city. I was a little pissed because the ural guy didn't loot me so i lost my stuff (what the fuck i had awesome weapons and equip on me, are you dumb man?)

and now comes the REALLY weird part:

going north we fucking see a superfucking bus!!!!!! i jump off the ural and run as hell to the bus, scared because it was clear that someone was around there and.... WOOT?? IT'S FUCKING FULL OF PEOPLE!!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!? NOBODY IS AT THE DRIVING PLACE? ROFL i jump in and start, i laugh hard for about 2 minutes while i drive the bus and people can't jump off cause i'm moving. i don't know how many people there are so i just try to speak with them: "hey what's up guys? did you have a nice day? :)" and they keep begging me to stop, i can count at least 3 different voices. i ask my friend if he can shoot them while i'm moving but he's following us with the ural so i suddently decide to stop, and with a very quick move i shot them in the head thru the windows with my akm before they can even realize what is happening: 2 of them are dead, one gets out and try to shoot me but i just headshot him, another goes to the driving place and try to escape, but the bus is slow, bad choice. 4 deaths, nobody survived. they probably were survivors helping people around, one of them got the hero skin, i feel a little sad and sorry, but we couldn't risk to loose the ural and the stuff. looting them we were surprised of how much stuff they had, i killed 4 experienced players so easily, i probably was lucky, or just fast enough. we got night vision, gps, very nice sd weapons, even a fucking AS50 with ammo. we damaged a little the bus and disappeared with the ural.

true story bro.

yeh i know tl:dr, no1 cares.

• Like 2