My name is Inigo Montoya. You bandits killed me. Prepare to die.

Ooooh, scary.

I think I made a good decision as I became a bandit, because most of my situations were similar to this one:

if someones not KoSing me and i'm talking to them i always move around a lot side to side etc, also he was pinpointing your skull for the whole 40 seconds lol

Edited by dezzy

Hey bandits come get some. Calling all bandits. Hopefully in a clan vs our clan.

IP of server: 199.241.184.198:2322

or filter : a place where bandits come to die!

see you soon.

Alright, heres a little story of what happened to me last night.

Me and my friend had just logged in and noticed that our heli was low on fuel, so we flew from our camp to Berezino to fuel up. When we landed and started fueling up, we heard a car coming from the woods. I freaked out because I didn't know where they were, my friend kept calm and fired his M14 towards them. Suddenly I hear several shots and I'm down, 3.5k blood left, passed out and bleeding. Wake up and bandage my self, my friend started to flank and suddenly I hear our chopper start up. Run up to the window and empty my M4A1-SD into his face and he falls out dead. All 3 dead, my friend got one with his M14, I got the second one and the third was caught in friendly fire from them.

So we are just trying to loot as fast as possible and fly off when we hear another chopper incoming, my friend takes a few shots and hits the gunner. All and all a good day and we got around 15 more weapons from their car and their bodies.

Later that evening we also found the other chopper so now we have 2 choppers and a flipped UAZ. (Yes, the car they had was a UAZ and when my friend went to park it at our camp he flipped it in a hill.)

• Like 1

I would very much like to become a bandit any tips on how to do this? Well i know the basic kill people then laugh on in game chat but how to actually hunt survivors

I would very much like to become a bandit any tips on how to do this? Well i know the basic kill people then laugh on in game chat but how to actually hunt survivors

patience is key. be as accurate as possible when firing. try to be (mostly) heartless

Hallo zusammen, ich schreibe meine kleine Geschichte hier mal auf Deutsch, ist mir ja auch auf einem Deutschen Server wiederfahren...

Gestern Mittag war ich auf dem DE 100#2 Server in Cherno unterwegs...

Ich hörte Schüsse in der Stadt, stand unweit des Nördlichen Krankenhauses, und lief Richtung westen.

Plötzlich sah ich einen anderen Spieler mit einem Großkalibrigen Gewehr auf einer Stahltreppe rumlaufen.

Zwei präziese Schüsse (aus meiner AK zu der ich lediglich ein Magazin hatte) später fiel sein lebloser körper in den Staub.

Schnell lief ich zu seinem noch warmen Körper, ich hoffte einige Dinge zu finden, dir mir noch fehlten. Ein paar Leiterstufen Später konnte ich mir alles aus der Nähe ansehen. Glück gehabt. Er muusste sich kurz vorher in einem Camp mit frischer Ausrüstung versorgt haben.

GPS, Karte, Pistole, Snipergewehr, Munition... perfekt für mich. (alles in den Rucksack und weiter)

Ein Fahrzeug war in der Stadt zu hören, ganz in der Nähe...

Ich entschied mich das Gebäude bis aufs Dach hoch zu steigen. Mein Blick fiel über die Zombie verseuchte Stadt.

Plötzlich schlugen Kugeln neben mir im Beton ein, die Splitter spieen mir in die Augen - Schnell hinlegen...

Glücklicherweise war der Schütze kein all zu guter, ich wurde mehrfach verfehlt. Vorsichtig sah ich mich um. Die Schüsse kamen aus einer schallgedämpften Waffe. Ruhe... doch dann auf dem Dacheingang des Hauses gegenüber: zwei Spieler drängten sich eng aneinander und sahen sich um.

Ich legte meine AK an, stand auf... vier Schuss später bekamm ich die Bestätigung - zwei Spieler tot.

Nix wie runter vom Dach!

Ich sah den Militrärtruck mit dem Sie zum Gebäude gegenüber gefahren waren auf der Strasse...

Was für ein verfluchtes Glück dachte ich und lief rüber.

Schnell noch die beiden Körper durchsuchen, dann den Laster klauen und Fersengeld geben...

Unten im Haus waren alle Eingänge mit Stacheldraht und Panzersperren verbarrikadiert... Camper...

Plötzlich wieder Schüsse aus der schallgedämpften Waffe!

Wieder wurde ich verfehlt...

Ich rannte so schnell ich konnte zum Laster stieg ein und fuhr weg...

Hier endet meine Geschichte vorerst.

Weswegen ich sie überhaupt aufgeschrieben habe?

Kurze Zeit später wurde ich über VOIP angesprochen... DirtySanchez what are you doing in my Car?... i´ll get u...DirtySanchez what are you doing in my Car?... i´ll get u...DirtySanchez what are you doing in my Car?...

LOL, wer seine Karre so doof in der Stadt rum stehen lässt ist selber schuld!

Und wenn man verloren hat, dann hat man Verloren - Steht dazu!!!

I just started day Z and I have made a rule. For every person that kills me, I kill another person. For every person that helps me, I help someone else and it takes of one of my kill count.

I have been killed three times so I kill 3

I have been helped once so I must help someone and when I do help them then one is off my to kill list.

If they open fire when I try to help then taste my winchester,

Thanks fellow bandits/survivors. now I know how to avoid/kill bandits.I shall see you in the battlefield using the tips I got from here and bandits,you will regret posting your tips here:)

I was just wondering are there any bandit groups that are open for me to join?

Edited by snowman1199

I'm permanently a bandit it seems. Since the last 3 deaths (The last 2 by some teleporting hacker who appeared to be firing a damn minigun!) I've yet to kill anyone yet my skin hasn't changed and I'm still in bandit gear (Not that I'm complaining as I've always played as a bandit - Don't trust anyone you don't know and kill before being killed)

Me and my buddy sat on up the Cherno sniper tower for about 2 hours last night.. Just killing anyone that dared enter Cherno.

Best tip? Don't feel bad when doing it. Just kill the guy, and move on. Between us, we killed about 8 guys. 2 of those kills were the same guy.

After some time, I had my buddy keep me covered with his enfield while I went around Cherno, constantly grabbing loot, looting bodies, and killing anyone that my buddy couldn't see from up top. Funniest one had to be the guy who tried to get revenge with an M1911. Now I had an M4A1 CCO SD, and an M9SD, plus NV's.

I was on top of town hall, and heard him climbing (A dumb mistake to begin with..) And as he couldn't see me, I just hid for about 5 minutes. He obviously went up there thinking I was still there, then started looking over the town for me from the roof.

I felt 5 minutes was long enough.. So I rolled behind him (Baring in mind he couldn't see anything because he looked right at me at one point). Then I re-considered. I rolled back and threw a flare off the roof from behind me.

Next up? The spooky sounds down direct channel. "Death from above......" Best thing I have ever said to creep somebody out. As soon as I said this, my buddy killed him.

Waaaaay too much fun.

Edited by RJTurneR
  • Like 2

I'm permanently a bandit it seems. Since the last 3 deaths (The last 2 by some teleporting hacker who appeared to be firing a damn minigun!) I've yet to kill anyone yet my skin hasn't changed and I'm still in bandit gear (Not that I'm complaining as I've always played as a bandit - Don't trust anyone you don't know and kill before being killed)

I've had this as well.

It's quite random, actually.

First time this occurred to me was after my death whom had zero kills.

Then later on I kept having it after each death for 5-10 minutes before suddenly changing back to normal male clothing, however I was transformed back into bandit some hours later.

That cycle went on for about few weeks until it just magically stopped happening, probably related to kills I had on record.

Most annoying was when it few times kept changing between bandit and normal male clothing every 10 minutes or so.

I've had this as well.

It's quite random, actually.

First time this occurred to me was after my death whom had zero kills.

Then later on I kept having it after each death for 5-10 minutes before suddenly changing back to normal male clothing, however I was transformed back into bandit some hours later.

That cycle went on for about few weeks until it just magically stopped happening, probably related to kills I had on record.

Most annoying was when it few times kept changing between bandit and normal male clothing every 10 minutes or so.

I had the same thing happen to me a month or 2 ago. I spawned a bandit, changed back to normal and geared up, then killed someone and instantly went bandit, losing my backpack, my main weapon and all the ammo for every gun i had. This had reached the peak of frustration when i had a Coyote Backpack for the first time ever... in the blink of an eye i had a patrol-pack again...

Edited by CyanidC

I just realized that on the forums Survivor HQ has about 1000-1100 Post when Bandits have 600-700 that's only 400 away. There are quite alot of bandits in this game

That is because maybe is the only way to survive...