Sign in to follow this  
timairborne

Random You are Dead

This has happened twice to me so far both times I had spent 12+ hours getting gear and killing people etc. Just sitting there looking around or whatever and screen goes black and says you are dead. I know I wasnt sniped because both times I was in a building looting and no windows with places people could have shot me from. How do I stop this from happening because this alone is making the game unplayable. Not fun to spend all that time looting or whatever to just die for no reason at all. 

Edited by timairborne

Same thing just happend to me. One of my friends also had this happen to him as well.

It is alpha... j/w tho how many other people have had this issue?

My friend literally died to a tea-bagging this week. At NEAF, friend is prone - other friends squats on his head, prone friend immediately get 'You are dead'.

Amazing.

Happened to me twice in fact, once in devil's castle, and the otherone in elektro. The second one y was randomly taken from the building I was and left mid air on the street, needles to say my character is not superman and cannot fly

Yup happened to me too.  Ran into a building at the military base to pick up ammo, second time I was in it actually.  And random black death screen as soon as I was about to stop.