Sign in to follow this  
kakiharakeenan

KOS [FIXED]

Increase In Game VOIP.... If I can talk to the enemy who is hiding 100-200 meters away then sure now we can stop KoS (slightly).

It seems mostly everyone is shady little shitters and in turn makes me hold my gun up to even unarmed people as they can punch you out with the quickness...

Bottom Line, Turn In Game Voice up by 50-100 Meters to at least communicate with people and work it out like normal humans would... otherwise if no voice no trust in anything. Simple fix but could increased voice trolling (always a negative with the positive i guess)

Lemme kno what you guys think about this idea..

the more time you waste trying to talk to me the more time I have to shoot you

• Like 4

I think it should go in the suggestions section along with the similar ideas already posted.

I agree that direct communications should have the option to adjust the volume with which you speak at (ala Arma 2), but that's just for the ability to shout over longer distances and whisper over close ones, nothing to do with KoS. (it won't prevent it BTW, if someone is going to shoot you on sight then they're going to do it, regardless of whether you're shouting "friendly" or whatever at them).

Increase In Game VOIP.... If I can talk to the enemy who is hiding 100-200 meters away then sure now we can stop KoS (slightly).

It seems mostly everyone is shady little shitters and in turn makes me hold my gun up to even unarmed people as they can punch you out with the quickness...

Bottom Line, Turn In Game Voice up by 50-100 Meters to at least communicate with people and work it out like normal humans would... otherwise if no voice no trust in anything. Simple fix but could increased voice trolling (always a negative with the positive i guess)

Thanks for making my aiming easier by letting me zero your location by sound, from such a marvelously safe distance.

Enjoy being forcefed Mosin ammo at 3000+ ft/s.

I don't really want to hear the 2 guys on the other side of Elektro discuss how they wish they could wear womens underwear. Thanks.

Thanks for making my aiming easier by letting me zero your location by sound, from such a marvelously safe distance.

Enjoy being forcefed Mosin ammo at 3000+ ft/s.

BRTky.jpg

• Like 1

it may stop you from shooting people, but that person is gonna shoot you regardless of whether or not they are friendly, and frankly, some people are just dicks who will shoot you no matter what you tell them

such as me being a fresh spawn with just a fire extinguisher on my back, was in the same apartment with someone, he came down, i backed up and said i was friendly, he used that time to line a shot up on my head and kill me, saying "of course you are" so yeah, people will kill you no matter what, there isn't any fool proof method to KOS.  Also my friend watched the guy looking around the window, then disappear, meaning he also somehow combat logged, so much for that being fixed

Rocket's social experiment shows that when the world ends, only assholes will be left alive, until they all kill each other, and that will be what kills of man, not a zombie virus.