flyingsauce

Your first murder

I remember my first survivor kill very well because it was full of suspense and thrill it shook my hands. 

at NEAF while i was looting in the barracks i saw a survivor outside heading towards my building. so i decided to saw hi. with my M4 on my hands not raised i went outside. he stopped moving towards me as soon as he saw me. about 50 away. i came closer to try to wave thats when he started shooting at me with his shotgun. the shotgun was never a match for my M4 in long distance.

the mofo didnt know whats coming luckily i got a way with a broken leg. :)

NEVER use a shotgun to kill a target thats far away from you only a few pellet will hit!!!

just wanna hear your badass stories too :)

Edited by flyingsauce
  • Like 1

If i can take a zombie down from 50m with a sawn off and one 12g shell then i can go up against an M4 is 75% of all situations between 0-75m and win. How? two words, Both barrels.

Edited by Dchil
  • Like 1

If i can take a zombie down from 50m with a sawn off then i can go up against an M4 is 75% of all situations between 0-75m and win. How? two words, Both barrels.

son i said "about" 50m away could be more could be less. plus i didnt even tell you what i wore and i didnt even say sawn off. you really should read carefully what you read, kiddo. plus taking a zombie with a shotgun from far away is easy cuz they are just standing? you obviously didnt have much pvp yet. 

ever tried sniping with a shotgun derp

Edited by flyingsauce

son i said "about" 50m away could be more could be less. plus i didnt even tell you what i wore and i didnt even say sawn off. you really should read carefully what you read, kiddo. plus taking a zombie with a shotgun from far away is easy cuz they are just standing? you obviously didnt have much pvp yet. 

ever tried sniping with a shotgun derp

I'm trying to say that he should have done better and that the M4 is inferior in my eyes compared to the shotty. If it was a full length shotgun then he needs to learn to aim because alot of people could have won that. BIS specifically went out and researched shotguns for A2 to get their spread realistic so they aren't just close range lead sprayers. Buckshot will take down anyone at 50m, unless they are wearing armour which i assumed you weren't. Also sniping with a shotty wont work, even if you load it with slugs it isn't really possible to hit consistently after 200m.

Wasn't trying to flame you, just saying the other guy could have done better.

Edited by Dchil

My first kill was against a guy in the north east airbase, i had just found a Mosin rifle in pristine condition along with 7/8 rounds so i equipped it. Having died countless times i now no the quickest way to gear back up and which items are more valuable to my survival so as i hit the last room in the prison i found myself a Mountain backpack, As i was swapping the items over from one to another i heard chat from a team below me saying they had just seen me run inside. i hid on the floor between the wall and the bookcase watching the door, i reloaded my rifle and waited. as the door opened, semi auto bullets covered the room as my single shot hit the guy in the chest, i reloaded for a second time to be hit with a shotgun just before i shot the second guy. I was wearing a ballistics helmet, which im unsure if this made a difference to me being headshot or if it was just due to a miss aim of the shotgun that hit me and broke my leg, a quick morphine injection and some looting later, i managed to slip away un-noticed.

My second encounter was in electro near the powerplant/fire station upstairs in the tower, i had been chased in their and luckily found a FMX pistol (i think thats what it is called) on my way up. due to me collecting any bullets i see i had the rounds to load the gun. the guy or "Woman" came up the ladder to the 2nd floor and got shot with 15 rounds of .45 ammo. I looted "her" shotgun and got away clean, which actually helped me on my 3rd encounter at the south west air field to the west of cherno.

I had made my way through the little camp of tents next to the airstrip and had noticed a small shootout between a guy with an axe and someone with a pistol, i chased while speaking down my mic into the game telling him to stop shooting which im pritty sure he had ran out of ammo and was chasing for no reason. as i passed the break in the wall to the airfield i made my way up to the strip thinking we was alone and seeing the 2 people doing nothing more than what looked like a game of "Tag" across the runways, drop to the ground. Then shots started being aimed at me. i took cover in an orange bush as any other wouldnt have worked with me having a bright orange pack on. I waited their, to see who was shooting at me, after a few minuites of pointless pop shots into the trees, it stopped. Was i safe? I decided to wait ther a few moments later before hearing a guy laughing down his mic saying "il find you Bambi..." I said in the chat "is it shoot on sight?" and he replied with "aslong as he shoots first." Not knowing where he was i turned around in 3rd person mode, still laying down and noticed he was crouched, not 5 meters away from me clutching an M4 assault rifle.

I told him in the chat i was sorry and shot him in the chest with my shotgun, which only seamed to knock him out. I looked him and found a pair of pristine handcuffs with a key and masses of rotten fruit, bandages and disinfectant. I bandaged him up, handcuffed him, and waited for him to become conscious. after a few moments of "chat" with him telling me his friends will be arriving soon and will then "f$%K me up" i decided to leave him, not before force feeding him the whole bottle of disinfectant and all the fruit in his pack. which was now on the floor, he had no weapons, no food and no water, as i left him i shot him in the leg just to make sure if he got free, he wasnt going too far. 

I think if people trusted others more their would be less of the "Shoot on sight" attitude in the game, but i love it when it backfires.

• Like 3

I haven't killed anyone yet; but I did get beat up by these two guys in their underwear. One started punching me and the other killed me with a fire extinguisher when I tried to run. But seriously, what's with the no pants thing?

• Like 3

My only kill so far is a few Z's with a crowbar....nerve wracking enough!

I found this guy who broke his legs and told me to help him. I did for about 20 min and he told me to kill him. So I pulled out my svu and shot him in the head. Also killed a bunch of Z's

about 98 hours in and my 1st murder was yesterday night.My buddy is shooting out of a window im watching his back and suddenly a guy appears(im guessing he logged out here in the room) The guy starts running at me and within about arms length i shoot!As hes laying there he just says"...REALLY..."i tried to fix the fella up but i failed because i have no medical license and he was my first patient :( Should i have NOT shot him?!?!He ran right at me.After searching the body i found that he was unarmed and i felt horrible but you shouldn't run at people like that!Especially without saying anything.

Edited by mrSnaku
  • Like 2

Seen a sniper doing over watch in Elektro, so I counter sniped him thinking he was a bandit...and on the way to loot the body I seen someone else laying beside the guy I shot. Another player was stealing my loot! :( So I killed him to hahaha, looted both bodies and got the fuck outa there!

about 98 hours in and my 1st murder was yesterday night.My buddy is shooting out of a window im watching his back and suddenly a guy appears(im guessing he logged out here in the room) The guy starts running at me and within about arms length i shoot!As hes laying there he just says"...REALLY..."i tried to fix the fella up but i failed because i have no medical license and he was my first patient :( Should i have NOT shot him?!?!He ran right at me.After searching the body i found that he was unarmed and i felt horrible but you shouldn't run at people like that!Especially without saying anything.

No you did the right thing, its easy for him to get his fists up and knock you out, steal your gun and shoot your friend. You made the right choice.

I haven't killed anyone yet; but I did get beat up by these two guys in their underwear. One started punching me and the other killed me with a fire extinguisher when I tried to run. But seriously, what's with the no pants thing?

I met a pantless man earlier and he stuck with me for a while.We asked him where are your pants?" and "why are you not wearing them" His response to us was "Pants are for the weak"I always thought it was to inspire fear.

Edited by mrSnaku

The first day I played someone ran up on us at the airfield and killed one of my guys, so I put the entirety of a 40 round mag in him. I killed his sniper buddy shortly after.

My first kill technically was some random dude running up to me and asking me to kill him with my fire extinguisher on my first day of playing. He said it very politely too, which was funny. But my first real kill I was in the NEAF at night looting the eastern jail when I heard what I thought were footsteps. I had left the doors open so someone probably knew I was there, plus I had been combining ammo. When I heard the footsteps I pulled out my magnum and had it raised, watching the door while crouched. Then all of a sudden a guy in camo and a beret comes through the door with an axe in hand and I just shot once. He fell over. Then guilt rushed over me as I don't know if he was friendly or not, didn't even loot the body. I just ran away. This game makes you have freaky emotions.

• Like 1

I haven't had a pvp kill yet, but I've been killed.

I had just spawned and had no gear yet so I was scavenging the near by area. I saw a bunch of zombies around a factory and was stealthily going around it, when I hear gunshots and zombies going down. There were two guys in full military outfits. I raised both hands to show I was friendly, they came in real close and then just shot me in the head. While I was dieing I heard the guy over the mic and he was like "I'm sorry man, so sorry".

I could tell I was his first friendly kill.

of all the many survivors i met none of the friendly ones approach you directly. they stop about 10 meters away without weapons raised. and they wave at you to greet and type something in chat.

personally if i see any survivors with their weapons raised i shoot them instantly. he was the idiot for getting into your survival space. for any unarmed men who get near you, give them a warning via chat or shoot on the ground to scare them. if they dont listen cripple them and they learn their lesson.

remember if you dont have a helmet on, you are vulnerable to 1-3 punch knockout depending on your blood level. 

I've got about 100hrs so far, and I've killed probably 5-6 people.  Even on 40 player servers I rarely run into people.   First guy I killed was trying to fight off like 3 zombies with a crowbar, and I shot him in the back with my pistol. Felt bad.  Now I just snipe people from >500m away.

86 hours played (mostly been playing the mod since i have gotten bored with standalone in its current state), killed 20+ players, usually run around the coast, however my first murder was at the NE Airfield in the Prison, i saw a player looting it i ran in behind the player and put three magnum shots in the players back.

Im a way I am anticipating and dreading this moment. I have had fights, never come up on the good end though. Never really carried any heavy weaponry around. I like to think I'm a friendly guy....who knows.

My first real kill happened because it was the first day I got an M4, without being shot within 5 mins of finding it. I leaving the outside of a jailhouse, when I spotted a fully-geared sniper sprinting to a hanger, I scoped him, and ended up putting three bullets in his chest. He had a LOT of ammo, and a fully modded mosin...

I only feel a little guilty about mine.  I got decked out in gear and went looking for some player interaction.  I tend to be more reclusive and non-confrontational, and when I do find someone I'm much more likely to ask if they need any supplies.  So when I went looking for some fun I actually had a lot of trouble finding anyone.  I went on a populated server and ran from Kamenka to Elektro.  I found no one!  I logged out for a little while outside of Elektro and later hopped on a less populated night server to meet up with a friend.  There were two other people besides us.  I turn around to look over Elektro only to find someone standing full sail on top of the northern fire station.  I got so excited that I had spotted someone that I immediately took aim with my Mosin and blew his head off.  He hadn't even done anything to provoke me and I doubt he had a gun, I just saw such a phenomenal target that I couldn't help myself.  I'll be slightly less trigger happy in the future I think.

My first kill was rather stupid. I was running along the coast trying to meet up with a friend when I pass by a survivor who has clearly freshly spawned. I stopped for a second and the guy saw me and said through the chat to keep on going so I did. Then I hear the guy saying "hold up". So I stopped and looked back to see the guy running at me with his fists raised. I really didn't think he wanted to fight me at first since I had a baseball bat, a green hoodie and a motorcycle helmet so I kept on moving, because I didn't want to waste the time killing him and wanted to keep on going towards the city. Then he yells at me again to stop and this time he does start actually swinging at me but misses. Then I proceeded to lay into him with the bat until he died and just left him without taking anything since he literally had just spawned and had nothing on him.

It was my third survivor, all i had was 1 axe as a weapon, 1-2 cans food, jacket, boots.

When i heard gunshots, i rushed in that location, propably to find a dead body to loot or other stuff. There was some guy shooting from a cliff, i decided to go into a tower for cover where i found someone exchange fire from the top of it. i typed "friendly don't shoot me"  he point his rifle (that carbine) while i was at stairs and fired, missed, i ran downstairs, he followed while saying "Idiot there is someone shooting from there !" replied with "i know don't want to fight you". Then he came in the big room pointing his gun at the corner i was hiding. Didn't wait took out the axe and made a dash attack wounding him (saw the blood he was leaving behind). He run outside while i was following his blood trail, then went prone and pointed his gun at the exit (saw where he was cause of his blood). The other guy from the cliff was shooting too in his location which distract him enough to make me run outside and take cover behind some "crates". Said with my mic "will you stop shooting me ?" he replied "hahaha idiot" then stood up and went for the exit of the building thinking i was trapped there, came behind him hit him twice, then he tried going behind the building safe from me and the cliff shooter. waiting there for someone to come. Well in the end i charged head on propably 50/50 to kill or be killed, dodged in the right and start butchering him it took like 3 more hits for him to fall. Loot his weapon, a pink school bag (!) and propably more food can't remember. but had to leave cause bullets landed on my feet from the other guy !

Yesterday, I looted a house in Zelenogorsk.

Found some Cereals and had to drop some excess .45 ammo for it.

For eating, I crouched in the corner behind the open door and wulfed that stuff down.

Just when I was finished, I suddenly heard footsteps approaching, and a few seconds later, some survivor with a drawn fireaxe and an SKS on his back came in, but didn't see me, of course because I was behind the door.

He looked down and checked out the .45 ammo that was lying in the middle of the room.

For a split second I pondered writing, because I didn't have a mike attached (Creative Fatality Headset with detachable mike), but then imagined: If he turned around while I was typing, he could bash my skull with his fireaxe with ease.

So I didn't say anything but raised my M4 and riddled him with with 10 bullets in the back. He dropped like a log, blood spurting.

Whew...that was intense! And immediately after, I felt guilty, especially after looting his body and seeing all the nice stuff he had acquired....surely had taken him some time

Regrettably, all that stuff in his backpack was destroyed by my fire - only his ballistic helmet was still pristine, so I took that and ran away.

That really left a bad feeling in me, gunning someone down from behind in cold blood. I don't think, I'm cut out to be a genuine bandit.

I mean: I killed twice in self-defense before, but only because I was attacked by them - but choosing by youself: "I'm ending this guy NOW, just because I can." - well that's a different story.

Edited by Neinsager
  • Like 2