Sign in to follow this  
TheSexyGoat

What was the most interesting thing you have done today?

Well, the topic's name says everything.

The most interesting thing I've done today was sit on a rooftop and snipe about 30 people in Cherno...

...and getting a server up for my group! :D

Shot someone in the back for the sake of it. Probably could've snuck away we'd all be good but hey, he had a gun and I'm off the rails m8.

Absolutely nothing. Ever since I picked up this M107, it's like I've been married and I no longer have anything fun to do. I miss my CZ550, she was poor - but she got the job done, and took many lives. It was exciting being with her, this M107 has only brought me misery and boredom :(

First world problems, I know.

The most interesting thing I've done was yesterday. I heard a DMR from real close, and its a really loud gun, so I was thinking what a dumb, attracting the entire coast. Then I thought he might be shooting at me, so I quickly got under a cement slab. Then I popped up with my 9MM, shot him twice from about 50 ft away and he fell. When I got to his corpse he had a SH1TON of stuff, DMR 3 mags, a weeks worth of food in Czech bag, tons of meds, revolver with ammo, map, watch, you name it! I had a lot of fun with that sniper... ;D

Found AS50

Gave AS50 to friend

friend derped and her backpack ate her shiny new AS50

Friend almost cried

I gave said friend an M107

C:

Absolutely nothing. Ever since I picked up this M107' date=' it's like I've been married and I no longer have anything fun to do. I miss my CZ550, she was poor - but she got the job done, and took many lives. It was exciting being with her, this M107 has only brought me misery and boredom :(

First world problems, I know.

[/quote']

seems legit

Found AS50

Gave AS50 to friend

friend derped and her backpack ate her shiny new AS50

Friend almost cried

I gave said friend an M107

C:

LOL my backpack ate my mk48 aswell :l

Went to the northern barracks of NWA, heard shots and saw zombies near firestation.

Went into the barracks, closed the door of the 4th room behind me and waited with my m4cco in full auto mode.

2min later the door opened and a guy in a ghillie suit got greeted by ~12 bullets. His friend went into shock mode and went backwards out of the barracks, where my mate greeted him with an m14.

Sadly they had no loot worth taking.

Raided with team of 3 from Balota airfield to NWAF through towns. Ambushed few guys by the road, geared up with their AK and pack (One of them DCed out of combat :X). Found broken heli near NWAF, got my FN FAL and x2 camo, set up meeting with our sniper. Nearly killed him when he stumbled on us without warning, gave him extra camo. Then we split, shot some unlucky guy near hangars and stole his loot just for the note. Not like I realy wanted his loot (mostly crap anyway), just he was stranger and i didn't trusted him to let my guard down. So he died. Then we raided barracks and lost one of our own by the unknown shooter from the woods. Sadly we didn't seen the guy, had huge horde on our arses when we run to investigate. Nearly died fighting them in a ditch, managed to bandage myself at 400 blood. Thankfully we all had some blood on us and my buddy managed to get me on my feet really fast. Left airfield for good. Now heading to the coast with AKS74u (and 10 clips) in my pack. Gonna meet our fallen team mate and help him to gear up again before we raid NWAF next time. Sniper found some car by this time... donno what happened next.

Oh. And we got our own server today.

Raided with team of 3 from Balota airfield to NWAF through towns. Ambushed few guys by the road' date=' geared up with their AK and pack (One of them DCed out of combat :X). Found broken heli near NWAF, got my FN FAL and x2 camo, set up meeting with our sniper. Nearly killed him when he stumbled on us without warning, gave him extra camo. Then we split, shot some unlucky guy near hangars and stole his loot just for the note. Not like I realy wanted his loot (mostly crap anyway), just he was stranger and i didn't trusted him to let my guard down. So he died. Then we raided barracks and lost one of our own by the unknown shooter from the woods. Sadly we didn't seen the guy, had huge horde on our arses when we run to investigate. Nearly died fighting them in a ditch, managed to bandage myself at 400 blood. Thankfully we all had some blood on us and my buddy managed to get me on my feet really fast. Left airfield for good. Now heading to the coast with AKS74u (and 10 clips) in my pack. Gonna meet our fallen team mate and help him to gear up again before we raid NWAF next time. Sniper found some car by this time... donno what happened next.

Oh. And we got our own server today.

[/quote']

Sounds like a Jimmy Rustler's story.

Throw a grenade in a huge group of players. Killed 3 of them the 2 others i killed with my sniper rifle. That was like birthday and christmas together.... But i miss my grenade. :(

I always wanted to do that, but I always end up using my grenade with useless shit.