Sign in to follow this  
hypermoon

Who is talking?!

So I was in a group with like 8 people today and we were all running around in elektro. I couldn't fucking tell who was talking. And of course, people couldn't tell I was talking. "Who needs food?"  "ME!".  "Who?"  "ME!". 

There was alot of confusion on who was speaking and we couldn't tell who needed food or whatever because we couldn't identify anyone unless they waved their hands or something or told us ("im this guy, in the green hat")

There needs to be some better way that you can tell who is talking. I know people's mouths move, but that really doesn't help as it's kinda hard to see. I know the game isn't really one for having indicators or on screen icons but in this situation it would be nice. A small white little icon appears while the person is communicating if you are in range.

If not that then it has to be SOMETHING because it's really difficult to keep track of who is who.

Also, and this is a whole other area all together but would help also with this. The voice chat doesn't seem to work right. I hear someone coming from a building and it turns out there are not even near it. Every time I try to follow audio from people talking it leads me in the wrong place it would seem.

I'm sorry, but the game strives for authenticity. When you suddenly hear people talking, do you know who's the voice from IRL?

• Like 1

I'm sorry, but the game strives for authenticity. When you suddenly hear people talking, do you know who's the voice from IRL?

This.

In game it is a bit harder to hear where the voice is coming from, but I've never had any trouble with it.

Yes you do, because your ears work alot better in real life than headphones do for this game. I'm in a circle with a bunch of people. One guy is talking, i can't tell who it is. In real life i would know was speaking. So having a better way of telling who is speaking would actually be more authentic.

• Like 2

Oh shut up, ofcourse you know who's talking in real life, give it a rest with the claims of authenticity for every bad thing this game has.

If you don't know who's talking in a group of people you can never have been around anyone in your entire life.

Edited by Covent