Sign in to follow this  
Player_01

Modified Data? Won't let me play DayZ?

post-190947-0-82475400-1392405940_thumb.When I join any server (stable or experimental) it says "Player_01 uses modified data file - C:\Users\Jake\Appdata\local\DayZ\MPMissionsCache\__cur_mp.pbo"

I have no idea what this means or how to fix it, I tried both stable and experimental, uninstalling and re installing, and even restarting my computer.

I have never touched my DayZ file and this just popped up today. I need help please, anyone with knowledge on this.

(Click on photo for view)

Edited by Player_01

It happens. Just delete the "MPMissionsCache" folder and validate files on steam. That should do the trick.

Edited by namco-4
  • Like 1

It happens. Just delete the "MPMissionsCache" folder and validate files on steam. That should do the trick.

It worked perfectly. Thanks for your help!

How do we prevent this from happening, though?  It's happening to me every other day, now, and I don't know why.  I run DayZ straight from steam, and don't touch anything.

When i do this it says noting is in the MPmissioncache, this means the dayz folder says there is no mpmission cache meaning i cannot delete. can someone help me?