Sign in to follow this  
drjuanitor

DayZ Standalone: Stop! Zombie Time!

I haven't had a music video in a while, and the last one was highly unliked. So this one might be just as bad, im hoping not though. Anyways, i was having fun with some zombies one day and well this happened for well over 15 minutes. They actually do have a purpose. Oh, i also did some zombie science. You can only have up to 7 zombies on you at once. Good to know, right? Well enjoy!

Edit: Just noticed that the intro was muted X_X

Edited by drjuanitor
  • Like 2

I haven't had a music video in a while, and the last one was highly unliked. So this one might be just as bad, im hoping not though. Anyways, i was having fun with some zombies one day and well this happened for well over 15 minutes. They actually do have a purpose. Oh, i also did some zombie science. You can only have up to 7 zombies on you at once. Good to know, right? Well enjoy!

Edit: Just noticed that the intro was muted X_X

I only counted 6 in my older zombie herding test, but I may have counted wrong or they may have added one in later patches. But nice to see video evidence of it, and always entertaining to see some focus on zombies. They do indeed tend to be forgotten in favour of player interaction (or killing) in most videos here.

• Like 1

I only counted 6 in my older zombie herding test, but I may have counted wrong or they may have added one in later patches. But nice to see video evidence of it, and always entertaining to see some focus on zombies. They do indeed tend to be forgotten in favour of player interaction (or killing) in most videos here.

I was going for a huge horde, but when the last guy had fallen off, thats when i put two and two together. i ended giving up on my horde for that simple matter. If i hadn't thrown that music up with the fast forward, you would see the zombies actually hitting each other when trying to hit me, and one actually knows another one over. The more you know xD