Sign in to follow this  
Ausrivo

Night Time navigation with group- Pack Lights

I find that many people avoid playing in servers when its night time due to it being to dark to see, for those that do play in them most cheat by going into video settings and adjusting brightness/gamma (im am also guilty of this) but most of the time you cant really see. Now add playing with friends in the dark and it gets harder to stay together.

It would be nice to have "Pack lights" small glow sticks that attach to a person backpack. Now before you say it a bad idea hear me out, the way it works is it attaches to your back pack.

The light given off could be similuar to a glow stick with a maximum range to see it of 8-12m so you have to be close to see it and it doesn't give your position away.

Now imagine having multiple colours, red, blue, green, yellow, white and so on.

Now people in your group can have a separate colour so you can see who is where.

What you guys think?

I like the idea, but you can kind of already do that with the chem lights, they just kind of getin in the way of your first person view.

I like the idea' date=' but you can kind of already do that with the chem lights, they just kind of getin in the way of your first person view.

[/quote']

Yeah, thats why i thought of this.

Also the way it could work is "Pack lights" come in a pack of 5, all different colours inside.

To use them you drop the packet on the floor and them everyone can open it up and choose a colour of there liking.

Although I have yet to actually play at night, this seems like a good (and possibly easy) thing to implement.