GoverningNick

Have you seen these guys

I was rocking the ghile suit looking for zombies then I notice a barbed wire pen with a unconsuious guy in there, I decided to keep watch, after a little while I saw some men with axes enter the pen and destroy the man, loot him, then hide his body. A man saw the bush move due to me moving for a better view and said in direct "Welcome to Hell pure one". OF course I started shitting myself and was considering DC'ing because my character was a week and a half old, so I did (still kind of new, only had 4 chars). I returned later and yet again saw a crippled man inside then pen, I decided to go to take a break and go onto Lingor LIfe for a while thinking about what sick cult I saw there.

What the fuck.

If I ran into something like that I can say for sure I would shoot everything that is moving and then proceed to run like a little bitch.

If i see them, il take them out first sight.

Took out another bandit gang today, AS50, they were about to land with their chopper and i gave them a bullet to the main rotory and one to the engine.

What a beautiful fireball that was!

If i see them' date=' il take them out first sight.

Took out another bandit gang today, AS50, they were about to land with their chopper and i gave them a bullet to the main rotory and one to the engine.

What a beautiful fireball that was!

[/quote']

That would make you a bandit, no?