Sign in to follow this  
Infaro

Unable to connect, stuck at "Loading"

Hi,

I've been having trouble today with connecting to DayZ servers. I was playing last night just fine and now I seem to be unable to connect to any servers. When I get in, I go to the player select screen, then my game seems to just cease loading right before it would normally place me in the game. It displays the word "Loading" with a full progress bar, then nothing. I take it to mean there is likely an issue regarding the hive problems earlier today, but my friends seem to be getting in without any trouble.

Any assistance would be appreciated, I've tried all the standard procedures like reinstalling the mod, updating, etc... but to no avail.

Thanks!

EDIT: After perusing my RPT file, the last entry in the file states the following :

*** Player identity cannot be applied on person 2:0 (29720080# 1056044: proxy_man.p3d REMOTE) - player 125784057 not found

May that be an issue?

I'm having the same prOblem too. It seems to be an increasing problem for many users

Judging from the RPT file I'd say it's an issue on the DB end. I also get an odd issue where, perhaps, 95% of the servers I try to join result in me getting an "Authentication Timeout", which seems to have no solution. It's rather annoying having to find the servers that don't stop at the player selection screen.

Bump. Would a dev or someone care to chime in on what's going on?

bump

same issue as OP - black screen + full loading bar and no play

Bump, really starting to lose my patience with this. None of my friends are having this issue and I've gotten no help. As the replies can show, I doubt I'm the only one with the problem. I sent an email with an RPT file containing any potential information I had to the dev team.