ghostdad

Atlanta 24 Admin abuse

I still do not see anywhere in the post from the mayor of cherno where he denies anything about the server resets for gear and thoes other cheats he was accused from he is only trying to defend banning players who trashed his camp.

hey you and I differ in a lot I can tell. I am not hurt I wasn't even involved but I don't like people abusing power in any situation' date=' because it is almost the normal accepted act in a US society today. I do admin and pay for my own server and I don't run it like your friend who you are protecting

[/quote']

typical 15 yr old full of assumptions

im not protecting anyone.

They are not my friends ..

I don't know them at all..

I don't care who they ban..

I don't care who gets unbanned.

what server is yours, i look forward to slaughtering you and we will see if you DCD before i snipe you.

Darkseid, can you please stop being a childish little dipshit and either contribute something of worth to this thread, or leave?

I think all you whiners need to grow up and just go play on a different server.

You all sound pathetic. So what' date=' You got banned on game that's in an ALPHA state of completion... its pathetic.. clearly the server admin invited you to go talk to him.. and you wont even do that.

GO play on another server there are dozen of Atlanta servers.. better yet go spend your own money, Rent your own server ,so you can QQ there. Ive played on much worse server then Atlanta 24. And i hardly play there as it is.

Stop Treating your situation like its a pay 2 play MMO and you just got banned and demand restitution.. its NOT! its a free MOD with no "OFFICIAL" SUPPORT As in ALPHA. The servers you play on good or bad are paid for out of pocket... Go play on another server and report bugs and anomalies and have fun doing it.

[/quote']

So this is your answer to server hosts/admins abusing their controls over servers, ignore it?

Care to tell us how this approach to server abuse benefits the development of the mod in any way? This game is about resources, obtaining and preserving them, if every server admin out there abused their positions and horded the majority of game resources, what do you think would happen to the mod?

How about you let BattleEye prevent hacks' date=' Columbo? People like you are the reason this game needs official servers. Asinine, self-serving bullshit. Like you're so fucking clever with your hiding spot that ONLY a cheater could ever find it, right? INSTANT BAN for getting lucky or running around in the woods for awhile. Fantastic administration, there.

[/quote']

Well said, if a tad blunt :) I think Tonic needs to have a chat with this host.

I still do not see anywhere in the post from the mayor of cherno where he denies anything about the server resets for gear and thoes other cheats he was accused from he is only trying to defend banning players who trashed his camp.

There is no defense for banning someone for "trashing your camp".

I don't care who they ban..

I don't care who gets unbanned.

This is what makes you a poor member of the community, and if I might say, a tad ignorant, see if a person can abuse their power to mistreat an average member of the community then what is to stop you from being mistreated like this in the future? Would you care then? Should you just wait until it directly effects you before doing something about it? You should care because this could have just as easily have been you who was banned for no good reason. Can you see where were coming from now? Cool, its called empathy. Check it out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empathy

Well, let's face it. Mayor of Cherno already admitted to resetting the server for friends who have lost or damaged their vehicles to get them back. So, as Mayor said in his own words... "Where there's smoke, there's fire".

I would still like to hear what will happen with Atlanta 24. I feel that if nothing happens other admins will get the message that they have very broad freedom to ban with little justification.

hey you and I differ in a lot I can tell. I am not hurt I wasn't even involved but I don't like people abusing power in any situation' date=' because it is almost the normal accepted act in a US society today. I do admin and pay for my own server and I don't run it like your friend who you are protecting

[/quote']

Are you US?

I would still like to hear what will happen with Atlanta 24. I feel that if nothing happens other admins will get the message that they have very broad freedom to ban with little justification.

Well I would give it a week or so, perhaps the Devs are investigating, if we don't get an official reply by then, well, then we have their stance on admin abuse I guess :-/. Hope for the best!

For great justice, 6 pages of long yet still no say from any authority once. We want a verdict, devs and admins of the jury. Both sides have given their side of the story, go and give an answer back please.

I'm still banned... Does anyone who read this thread still think i was hacking?

Bump