Sign in to follow this  
Sir Schmoopy

Picking Spawn Locations.

We should be able to pick a general spawn location when we die. Not an EXACT spot. Just a general area of where we would like to. And yes people will say "What about air feild spawns?" Well thats up to the player to spawn into a dangerous area. I just think it's killing the game to have to run 15 minutes to a town to just be KoS.

I think EVERYONE should spawn dead center of the map.  I don't care what is there, just make it happen.

1. Die

2. Go into low pop server

3. Spawn near an airfield. 

4. game-over.jpg

Edited by Marston
  • Like 1

1. Die

3. Spawn near an airfield

Not with in so many meters of an airfield though.

As annoying as an Elektro spawn is when your mates are all in Berezino, I would prefer random spawns.

random spawns, if you can't just not go to high traffic areas where you get KoS'd then that's your problem. 

you're killing your own game, you don't need to gear up on the coast. Go to polana, loot on the way, you're pretty decently set by the time you reach NEAF. 

1. Die

3. Spawn near an airfield. 

4. game-over.jpg

this ^^^^

Not with in so many meters of an airfield though.

Sorry maybe i am just not understanding but how does that stop you spawning in a high loot area on a low pop (or close to it as you say not pin point but general area) i dont want to dismiss the idea out  right but not seeing the plus side to the sytem please explain more.. but im not liking where its heading thus far..